论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 综合讨论

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10386)

de Gerdudonk >> 星期三 二月 28 - 05:56

How long are going to stay these 60+ old keepers?
My team is stepping up every season. But this turkish team had a lot of luck against us. With such a weak midfield they are in Last 8 in Europa League. But of course the 62-year old keeper secured them 2 draws... crazy

de Gerdudonk
小有名气
注册于2018-04-02
ch ⭐Frutigen⭐Garde Sport⭐
ee Balthazor >> 星期三 二月 28 - 11:16

Midfield and forwards are nothing if you have some superkeeper, against those team with much better midfield and forwards can't even produce chances, which is absurd. I would admit that superkeeper can save all 20+ shots, but you earn maybe some 2-3 moments against them. Vincent probably didn't imagine, that such monsters are possible and would have such impact. He expected keepers to wither similarly with fieldplayers, just some years later, but something in formula worked differently. 
Meanwhile opportunity to grow up former average keeper to supergeront gives more chances to more teams as otherwise few teams with rare high ST keepers would dominate for decades because here is no financial control and several top clubs in game are in billions of debts. Keepers tend to be also greediest players in game. 

ee Balthazor
小有名气
注册于2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
de Gerdudonk >> 星期三 二月 28 - 17:42

As I see its more important to have an another function to see stupid ads to earn 0,5 credits 

de Gerdudonk
小有名气
注册于2018-04-02
ch ⭐Frutigen⭐Garde Sport⭐
tr Haluk >> 星期四 二月 29 - 21:01

hey @Gerdudonk sorry for disappointment but you're totally right about it, it  was such a frustation. Actually i think it was more about luck than the goalkeeper. Because in all of my simulations you were winning but i ended up managing to draw to quarter finals.

tr Haluk
小有名气
注册于2020-05-06
tr İstanbul Başakşehir FK
tr Q >> 星期六 三月 2 - 13:35

Playing this kind of goalkeepers  is taking advantage of the game's vulnerability. This is simply a kind of trick. Thats all !!

tr Q
小有名气
注册于2015-02-20
tr Crimean Tatars FC 1944
ru Ebitimi >> 星期二 三月 5 - 06:35

It's not. 

ru Ebitimi
小有名气
注册于2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 星期二 三月 5 - 13:35

My sister passed away on the 4th of February 2024 and she will lay to rest on the 8th of March 2024 which is Friday this week.

I am highly depressed, saddened, heartbroken not to see the one I grow up with anymore. Yesterday was a month since she passed away.

It seems like a dream, but everyday it becomes a reality to me....

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
小有名气
注册于2022-07-22
my MPL Elite Team
il Numpty >> 星期二 三月 5 - 14:29

Sorry to hear that. Life can be very painful. 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 星期二 三月 5 - 15:55

So painful...

Thank you @ Numpty

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
小有名气
注册于2022-07-22
my MPL Elite Team
eng Dragontao >> 星期二 三月 5 - 23:47

Sorry for your loss Legend :(

The memories never fade, but I hope the pain and sadness eases soon.   

eng Dragontao
小有名气
注册于2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 星期三 三月 6 - 01:31

Thank you @ Dragontao

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
小有名气
注册于2022-07-22
my MPL Elite Team
eng Monk >> 星期三 三月 6 - 05:49

So sorry for your loss Legend. Thoughts are with you at this difficult time. 

eng Monk
小有名气
注册于2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 星期三 三月 6 - 08:05

Thank @ Monk

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
小有名气
注册于2022-07-22
my MPL Elite Team
il Numpty >> 星期三 三月 6 - 11:05

How old was she @Legend? And do you want to tell us what happened.  I assume she was fairly young.

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets