论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 疑难解答

Fixed Attribute Training (147)

ph Cresencio Fernando >> 星期四 十一月 2 - 14:17, 已编辑 星期四 十一月 2 - 17:29

Another from the Griffins. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2568088

Speed training in 1 hour.

Current @ 8:14 my time, 16.2* , 4.96 speed. 

After:  16.45* , 5.9 speed.

ph Cresencio Fernando
小有名气
注册于2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ph Cresencio Fernando >> 星期二 十一月 7 - 14:46, 已编辑 星期二 十一月 7 - 16:30

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2325358

Tugado speed 16:22

before : 31.2*   , speed 4.82

after:  31.6*   speed 5.55

ph Cresencio Fernando
小有名气
注册于2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ph Cresencio Fernando >> 星期二 十一月 14 - 14:47, 已编辑 星期三 十一月 15 - 00:45

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2568088

Moston,  Endurance @ 20:44 GMT. 

Before :   16.8*  , endurance 4.29

I have been sick, so did not get a read close to the event.

My post was 16.8*, 5.17 E.

So endurance does not effect stars ?

ph Cresencio Fernando
小有名气
注册于2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
il Numpty >> 星期二 十一月 14 - 15:01

Hmmm ... interesting!

I'm going to have an attempt at this one. :)

Moston,  . 

After:   Value 16.80 Endurance 5.17

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il Numpty >> 星期三 十一月 15 - 08:45

Apparently not. It's not mentioned in the help, but it's good to have confirmation.

A bit of a waste training it in my opinion.

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Garfman >> 星期三 十一月 15 - 10:20

Hmmm, I wouldn't say that it's useless. The benefit isn't reflected in the actual skill level, but it can help maintain a high skill level during matches and faster recovery between matches (not that I've trained it a lot myself, though :-)).

ua Garfman
首席社区管理员
注册于2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
il Numpty >> 星期三 十一月 15 - 12:16, 已编辑 星期三 十一月 15 - 12:17

As you say it's not useless. 

Just not very cost-effective. For a few reasons. 

1. Endurance drops off roughly twice as fast as the other fixed attributes. (Age factor squared). So training more endurance is a bit like chasing the wind.  

2. Training Speed or Power actually makes the player better in every match. If you have trained Endurance then all subsequent fixed trainings will cost you more in xp and will take longer, so it makes it more diffcult to give them more Speed and Power.  

3. Unless a player drops into the yellow or red zone then the drop in skill level at the end of a match appears to be minimal. So as long as the player stays in the green zone the effect of any extra endurance is slightly better than zero.

4. I don't believe that recovery rate is affected by Endurance, but of course it will take longer to recover if they are more tired at the end of the match. This is the more important factor if a player is being used heavily and playing multiple matches in quick succession. Getting into the  red zone seriously weakens the player so this is a good reason to train it. Although keeping your best players fresh for the more important matches by using squad rotation may be a better method.  

5. Notwithstanding the last point, you can only train one thing at a time and there are usually better ways to improve your players.  

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Garfman >> 星期三 十一月 15 - 12:50

Summed up perfectly why I haven't trained it for ages :-)

ua Garfman
首席社区管理员
注册于2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Cresencio Fernando >> 星期一 十一月 20 - 14:40, 已编辑 星期一 十一月 20 - 17:32

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2567578

Shih Power at 16:29 GMT.

Before:   16,8*    ,   power 4.95.

After:      17.2*                 5.88

Regarding training of endurance, when I have a player picking up multiple injuries I see improvement when trained. Might be wrong, but meaningful for the better players in my view. 

ph Cresencio Fernando
小有名气
注册于2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
il Numpty >> 星期一 十一月 20 - 18:14, 已编辑 星期一 十一月 20 - 18:18

There's an element of truth to that but the devil is in the detail. 

"Tired players are more likely to get injured."

Having more endurance doesn't reduce the chance of them getting injured per se.  The key thing is to stop them getting too tired.

One way to do that is to train more endurance, but reducing their playing time with squad rotation and substitutions is another option. Match tactics are also a factor.

For what it's worth the 'base fatigue' depends on the number of minutes played, the number of times the player moved, the tournament type and the tackling setting. The base value is then adjusted by the player's endurance.  

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il Numpty >> 星期一 十一月 20 - 22:59, 已编辑 星期二 十一月 21 - 10:31

How much does Endurance affect Fatigue?

It's a little difficult to determine exactly by how much Endurance affects the amount of Fatigue.

When we 'mouseover' the Fitness bar we're given 2 numbers. The 'fatigue penalty' and the time of 'full recovery'. These are not easy to work with although I may try and work out a formula at some point in the future.  We also don't know the 'base fatigue' amount because it's not simply one variable.

However, I think that Rocking Rackets might give us a good clue as to how it works. I'll explain why.  

The relevance is that RR was the earlier game and a precursor to RS. A lot of the design of RS, especially the players, is carried forward from RR. In some cases things are identical and in others they are very similar with only minor changes. 

Some examples

1. The cost of Service training in RR starts at 200 xp and increases by 3.3%. Whereas the cost of Duelling, Passing and Tactics in RS starts at 200 and increases by 3.6%. 

2. The fixed attributes Strength and Speed in RR are modified by the age factor and the Endurance is modified by the age factor squared.  The is exactly the same in RS. Except Strength is called Power.

So in my view it's very likely that Endurance and Fatigue work in a very similar way in both games. 

Endurance in Rocking Rackets

So I looked up some (very) old notes on Endurance and Fatigue that I wrote when playing Rocking Rackets. This was a lot simpler than in RS.  

The amount of fatigue in RR was given as a number and this was directly proportional to the number of points played during a tennis match. The  length of each point was irrelevant.

Each RR tennis player recovered 50 fatigue every day and thus the maximum xp that could be earned by playing tennis matches was limited by the fatigue "allowance". Most likely RS works exactly the same way, but we're given a recovery time rather than a fatigue number.

(Incidentally Endurance was much more important in RR because players could earn a lot more xp by playing as much as possible - and this was limited by the players' Endurance.) 

With zero Endurance you gained c. 1 fatigue per point and with 5.00 Endurance you gained c. 0.20 fatigue per point.

This formula used by Rocking Rackets (for singles) was approximately:

• Fatigue per point = 1 - 0.16 x endurance

Bear in mind that the maximum value for the fixed attributes in RR was 5.0, so it would need to change slightly to work with RS. But if RS uses a similar formula then it predicts that very high endurance has a disproportionate affect. 

To try and be clear, it means that the effect on player fatigue between 4 and 5 ball endurance is much greater than the difference between 0 and 1 ball endurance. 

This is not proof that RS works the same way, just my idle speculation. 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ph Cresencio Fernando >> 星期六 十一月 25 - 23:36, 已编辑 星期天 十一月 26 - 19:43

Clever.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2595073

Flemming Sejersen  Power @ 05:53 GMT

Current : 15.15 *  , power 4.97.    @23:35 GMT

Post ; 15.30 *  , 5.92 power.

Don't know why it only moved .15 . "Before" was at 6 hours to go.

I am at GMT -7. 

Timeline: Played at 17:51 GMT, *reading at 23:35 11/25, training at 5:53 GMT 11/26, post-reading at about 7:00 GMT. 

When is the update, what is updated, is it every day ? 

ph Cresencio Fernando
小有名气
注册于2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
il Numpty >> 星期天 十一月 26 - 11:30, 已编辑 星期二 十一月 28 - 08:29

Maybe I'm a little confused here. He played a match at 17:51 GMT yesterday, are these results for today, 26 November?

If so, the before value of 15.15 may have dropped to 15.10 at the nightly update.

To be clear I'm referring to the update that occurs every day at midnight GMT when the game rolls over to the next day and most messages are generated. This is also when the players' age factor changes which can cause a drop in their rating.

So unfortunately in the case of this player we needed the 'before' reading between 0:00 GMT and 5:53.

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ph Cresencio Fernando >> 星期五 十二月 15 - 05:42, 已编辑 星期五 十二月 15 - 08:16

Trying again.https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2579593

Amborn Kopol.   19.1*  Power 4.88  @05:03 GMT

Power training at 08:06 GMT. 

After 19.55*, 5.81 power

ph Cresencio Fernando
小有名气
注册于2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
eng Weldone >> 星期四 十二月 21 - 21:27

What happens when a defender with 0 passing and 'versatile' special attribute plays as DM?

Versatile description says "Forwards can use scoring as passing, midfielders can use passing as scoring and defenders can use dueling as passing. Gets 0.15 ball penalty on the primary function or 0.3 ball penalty when using a skill for its alternative function."

When he plays as DM, is he considered a defender or a midfieler? Does his versatile attribute work as intended, i.e. does his passing become (duelling-0.3) or remain at 0?

eng Weldone
小有名气
注册于2014-01-16
eng Crossharbour Nursery FC