论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 综合讨论

Getting Rich In The Game (196)

eng holt >> 星期三 一月 13 - 13:57

@Richie Rich You would probably want to figure out some of the stuff by yourself too.

eng holt
尚未出师
注册于2013-05-18
ua Good bye >> 星期三 一月 13 - 17:07

@holt 

Yeah sure

Thank you all

ua Good bye
尚未出师
注册于2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> 星期四 一月 14 - 18:03, 已编辑 星期四 一月 14 - 18:16

**** Practice Makes Perfect *****

Having ( Level 4 ) two staffs assigned to my catering, this is how the income to my home games looks:

Attendance: 120, 000

Tickets: 84 000 000$

Catering: 76 941 975$ 

I am really amazed though, money is really my issue here and doing this also helped me too. Thanks you guys

By the way, office level 10 can wait. I look forward to upgrade my museum rapidly to raise more funds as well.

ua Good bye
尚未出师
注册于2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> 星期一 一月 18 - 12:23

I can see the playoffs matches coming up. I don't know/predict which team can play that here in my league.

If my team is lucky to be among the selected team, then I won't hesitate to grab the opportunity at ones.

Am still confused on what type of players I should purchase in the next transfer window. 

I have analyzed the teams in league 1 in my country, and I believe I can survive with the right strategy without being relegated.

ua Good bye
尚未出师
注册于2020-09-15
eng Stephen >> 星期一 一月 18 - 13:00

I think your numbers must be off in your post about the catering. If you are earning $84m for ticket sales and more than $76m for catering, then I want your facilities.

I earn over £11m for my stadium 11. I think the exchange rate is 1.2

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> 星期一 一月 18 - 13:06, 已编辑 星期一 一月 18 - 13:17

Until you have a team that's ready to promote or have a bigger stadium then it's probably not worth going up at this stage. 

You already fill stadium 10, so won't earn any more money from better attendances. In fact you'll probably get a bit less. TV money is dependent on the number of points you earn and being in a higher league you'll probably earn less from the cup. 

You'll also be tempted to spend more on players. Plus poor (home) results will affect your popularity meaning a potentially lower income in the future from stadium 11.

There seems to be very little benefit other than it feels the right thing to do.

Edit

@Stephen. His currency is based in Argentina which is probably not dollars. As for his catering income that probably includes the fan shop as well.

His ticket income should be £5.6 million or $8.4 million, which suggests 10 Argentine Pesos? are worth 1 RSD. 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> 星期一 一月 18 - 13:38

That's it, Numpty. He's missed the decimal point. 8.4 rather than 84

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
au davo >> 星期一 一月 18 - 13:42

....and following on from Numpty's cynical view of the game ...if you are in a lower division you have a much better chance of getting a home tie in the cup, with the associated rise in income and higher chance of winning with home advantage.

au davo
小有名气
注册于2013-08-27
il Numpty >> 星期一 一月 18 - 13:48

Yes, exactly, Davo. That was part of my reasonng although I didn't cover that much detail. You'll also enter the cup in an earlier round. 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> 星期一 一月 18 - 14:42, 已编辑 星期一 一月 18 - 15:04

@Numpty

Yes the fan shop is included as well, but there is no decimal point in those amounts. Am accurate of what I see here in my stadium-->matches Reviews, the income are accurate and the currency is on $ which i don't know what is the difference between RSD and £. I have been earning 160,941,975 $ in a home league match ( doing the calculations )

( I know that the more the two staffs at my catering improve in star rating and after upgrading my Fanshop 10 with its staff star improve too the more advantage I will get in my catering/fan shop income ).

Promotion is so tempting, I know that moving to league 1 will tempt me to improve my squad much ( which i didn't plan that ).

It will also make me to lose much matches as well ( which will affect the movement of my popularity too ).

( Mmmh, Breath talking ).

ua Good bye
尚未出师
注册于2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> 星期一 一月 18 - 14:47, 已编辑 星期一 一月 18 - 14:49

@Numpty, 

You really make a great point here.

The money I will earn from TV Revenue from my current position in league 2, I am sure I will not earn that in league 1 which I know I can't finish at 5th position in league 1.

Okay....now I understand you well Mr Numpty.

@Davo

Sure, league cups are good too but I wish league 1 teams won't be involved too.

ua Good bye
尚未出师
注册于2020-09-15
eng Stephen >> 星期一 一月 18 - 15:21

@Richie Rich - just make one post please. If you want to add to it use the edit function

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> 星期一 一月 18 - 16:22

I think you may have missed the point about cup matches. The cup can be a very useful source of additional income. 

You get extra stadium income for every cup match, and if you have a big stadium you get much more from playing at home than playing away.

If you play in a lower division then you get more home matches and also more matches in total because you start in an earlier round against weaker opponents and have an increased chance of winning when playing at home.  

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng wonderlust >> 星期一 一月 18 - 19:08

So @RichieRich is this what you earned in your facilities over the whole season?  With a 120,000 attendance and $70 ticket price you earn $8.4 million per game from ticket sales so $160 million per season is about right.

eng wonderlust
小有名气
注册于2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
ua Good bye >> 星期一 一月 18 - 20:51, 已编辑 星期一 一月 18 - 20:56
  1. @wonderlust

Nope I didn't start earning that through out this season. And not all my home matches were 120k attendance.Maybe my calculations wasn't accurate.

@Numpty

There are so many tips in this game. Thank you very much

ua Good bye
尚未出师
注册于2020-09-15