论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 建议

Info link (9)

ng pp >> 星期一 一月 23 - 08:36, 已编辑 星期一 一月 23 - 15:36
If am wrong pls ignore. Rs needs news link or shoutout box were ,some kind of info will be passed from managers to managers , which will be regulated by admin, like open challenge and every other things managers fill like sharing with fellow managers. in the other hand the system news in home menu should not be only but wat we see ,development update rather things like player concern if a player stays much on bench without seeing playing time ,he alerts the club in message and Rs system news if the level of this concern grows ,it will put such on the info of managers ,who can bid for such player at market transfer. Again history and info records of managers, in the window will be made known to other managers .like a manager has lifted cup and league trophy for 6times .to attract challenge. 2, he has played unbeaten for the whole season. 3, been the only manager to lift cup league and champions league and continental .history and so on it will take form like a room in 2go charting network sorry if am mistaken or have afore been discussed
ng pp
尚未出师
注册于2015-04-17
ro Andrei >> 星期一 一月 23 - 14:33
Quick tip.

If you want people to read your suggestion posts, please use punctuation. It is unreadable otherwise.

This goes for this post and the other Suggestion topics that you opened today.
ro Andrei
尚未出师
注册于2014-08-30
ng pp >> 星期一 一月 23 - 15:36
Thanks corrected and noted
ng pp
尚未出师
注册于2015-04-17
ro Andrei >> 星期一 一月 23 - 16:12, 已编辑 星期一 一月 23 - 16:15
Sorry, but I'm afraid it's still unreadable. Having a huge block of text like that doesn't really help. Neither do the missing caps where they should be.
ro Andrei
尚未出师
注册于2014-08-30
ng Mighty >> 星期一 一月 23 - 21:53
Nice tips. +1
ng Mighty
小有名气
注册于2016-09-10
ca Sadrudin >> 星期一 一月 23 - 22:25
I think what he is meaning is that there should be new not just about development updates, but about what is going on currently in the game. I think he is meaning the goal of this is to attract people to challenge managers in some sort of way. I think what he wants is sort of like "Rocking Soccer Sports News" - or something like that.
ca Sadrudin
尚未出师
注册于2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> 星期一 一月 23 - 22:27
I think it is a neat idea, not necessarily very easy to do with the amount of managers actively playing this game and actively achieving new things.
ca Sadrudin
尚未出师
注册于2016-06-18
wal Hudson >> 星期一 一月 23 - 22:31
Pretty neat.
wal Hudson
尚未出师
注册于2016-05-08
ng pp >> 星期二 一月 24 - 19:47
Yeah rocking soccer sports news
ng pp
尚未出师