加拿大联赛 第42赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Advice to build team (3)

ca Ron >> 星期三 一月 18 - 02:35
So my yo yo up down continues...What in your opinion is the best way to build a team...I am finding it difficult...1) lack of funds to truly compete...I have a 50,000 seat stadium now but going down a level will hinder income next season...2) I am building a level 9 youth center...(I waited to long to do this)

Looking for advice I guess...I have a few pieces I could sell and build a war chest I guess or is it better to continue the yo yo effect of up down until my buildings are maxed or what I need..Unless I am granted true super talent whom I can sell to buy a few better players I fear this is the future course of my squad..
ca Ron
小有名气
注册于2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ca Alex Seymour >> 星期四 一月 19 - 02:49
It's tough trying to play catch up. My advice would be to improve the keeper and the LB and RB. Most teams play with very strong LF and RF forwards in the Canadian league. With that you maybe able to keep up and not get relegated.

You have a level 10 training facility which is good. Maybe buying a few 5* talent players who are young (under 20) and training them up to be superstars if you have the patience?

Be interested in what the other managers think.

I have a satellite club in England. My plan there is to get a lvl 10 training and then build a team of complete superstars from youth. It will take me a year or two, but I know it's going to take time.
ca Alex Seymour
小有名气
注册于2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> 星期五 一月 20 - 16:39
Ron - I was hoping my 50,000 seater stadium would help me close the gap but I still don't have the funds to buy the $30M+ players that the majority of the league are buying.

My focus the past 2 seasons has been on buying and strengthening U21 players, and I recently introduced 6 or 7 to the first team who I feel have what it takes to keep the team competitive. I'm also planning to sell 3 U21 players who don't quite have what it takes but should bring in around $25M in total to add to my transfer kitty.

It won't be until I upgrade the stadium again before I can really start to compete for the higher level players, so until then I expect to continue finishing 10th or 11th (although the teams currently in 2nd & 3rd in the 2nd division will prove challenging, should I finish in the playoff spot).
eng Lee
小有名气
注册于2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels