德国联赛 第51赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

已锁定 Saison 15 (18)

cn Leon >> 星期二 三月 17 - 11:15, 已编辑 星期二 三月 17 - 11:38
Thanks, Niklas. Thanks, Long. Thanks all of German League teams.

Although I'm not a German but I really like this league. This competitive league leads to these competitive teams. The more important is, leads to a lot of competitive managers.

Although my team is not the best team in Europe, there are even a lot of teams much stronger than me, I always never give up. I use my experience from league's match to analyze every strong opponent, and find the best tactic of every match.
It's a typical tactic win, of course have some luck. I hope my success will encourage every German clubs to go ahead.

Hope our league will be better and better, and we can get more fun from this game.
cn Leon
小有名气
注册于2013-10-31
de Kalimdor's Revenge
cn Loner >> 星期天 三月 22 - 13:36
Congratulations to niklas17 for fourth times and won the league, congratulations to Leon won the European Champions League, and led by Long of the German national team achieved good results in the qualifiers. And spent a season, the league's efforts of every member is worthy of respect, common for the league's powerful contribution.
cn Loner
小有名气
注册于2013-04-07
hk Tsing Yu #5
de long >> 星期一 三月 23 - 12:39
start was good with 4 wins but last two games ...ridiculous!
15:1 shoots 1:1 and yesterday also clear better we have better strikers and better gk but his striker with under 5 scoring score a goal and gk rate 9 ..

next game Cengiz Karaosmanglu cant play cause his club need him .. hope the best for the last games
de long
小有名气
注册于2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München