英格兰联赛 第14赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Season 25 Banter (81)

jp Natsumi >> 星期一 八月 8 - 12:14, 已编辑 星期一 八月 8 - 12:16
(((emotional dribble poorly written read at own risk)))

I been looking at my team, and I shed a few tears, we've not got any club legends left, in season's gone by I had players who played 200 plus games and have been at the club for 8 or more seasons now as i browse though the name's of my elite warriors I only see two players that's been in my squad since before season 20, Hugo Canete my striker and Nikolay my aging goalie who only player that was around during my league 2 years season 13 and 14, I know at the next transfer season I'll likely be replace one if not both of those players, and when that time comes and Nikolay is no longer the first team goalie the Spirit Squad (Known Back then as Natsumi's Army) will have lost its last legend. I feel quite sentimental about this, and wish all those players who have came and gone and those still working hard but as staff now, I wish you all the best of luck and ask you keep striving hard to continue our success, I hope we'll find new legends among the young squad we have now and that The Spirit Squad will reach knew highs, hopefully with me still at the reign
jp Natsumi
尚未出师
注册于2013-08-08
eng Monk >> 星期一 八月 8 - 15:56
The battle to stay up seems tough this season and I'm not sure how many more draws (since wins seem to be out of the question) my Monks need to avoid the play offs. It is likely to be the only record Scammonden is ever likely to hold (currently 14 and counting).
eng Monk
小有名气
注册于2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Sir Farad >> 星期五 八月 12 - 20:32
Can't you guys see that since FC-LEOCHAMPIONS (sir-leo)left english league and I (Sir-Farad) stop chating in the forum, the league forum is not lively like before. What a shame?
eng Sir Farad
尚未出师
注册于2014-01-05
eng Stephen >> 星期五 八月 12 - 22:40
Really poor quality trolling, there. Still, good to know you're still hurting. Also, I'd like to point out that you missed an 'e' out of 'chating' above. Must try harder.

Anyway...
Finally, a win to calm the nerves. Hopefully, won't have to wait until next season for the next one!
eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Cloughie >> 星期六 八月 13 - 18:35
@ Kezza thoughts are with your friend, stay positive
eng Cloughie
小有名气
注册于2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Kezza >> 星期六 八月 13 - 18:40
Thanks mate :)
eng Kezza
尚未出师
注册于2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> 星期六 八月 13 - 21:41
Lol, Dragontao.

@Kezza - chin up, buddy. Hope things turn around in the real world for you and yours really soon.
eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> 星期天 八月 14 - 10:20
Thanks Stephen
eng Kezza
尚未出师
注册于2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> 星期天 八月 14 - 13:50
Thanks Dragon.. I really didn't want to mention it, but I was hoping Sir Farad would read it and see there's more to life than making silly digs at people.
eng Kezza
尚未出师
注册于2013-02-07