英格兰联赛 第55赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Season 63 (82)

eng Lee >> 星期一 十二月 20 - 23:20

Seaburn just punished me for saying they had lost their fear factor......I retract my statement.

eng Lee
小有名气
注册于2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> 星期二 十二月 21 - 09:49

Pinned that post on the dressing room wall @Lee. It hurt Carlos Lema's innate vanity and did my team talk for me.

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> 星期二 十二月 21 - 21:16

I just rubbed my eyes but it is true.....Canvey Island are joint top! After this season's embarrassing European exit, Mr. Seymour must have the team focused on a group stage finish to avoid another banana skin.

Meanwhile, DVDs of the aforementioned exit are selling like hot cakes in the Pixels area of Canvey!

eng Lee
小有名气
注册于2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Alex Seymour >> 星期三 十二月 22 - 00:43

It's true. There's even been mutterings of Champions League qualification going round. If that does occur, the Islanders may be going out faster than last year*

* that's possible as we did make extra time and a penalty shootout so we grabbed an extra 30 mins of European football.

ca Alex Seymour
小有名气
注册于2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Monk >> 星期三 十二月 22 - 08:02

The top of the table looks mighty close, at least until Seaburn put together a run of twenty straight wins. Melchester are struggling for goals. We'll probably buy a striker in the window but until then we are happy to look to qualify for more European football. The champs league draw is tough and I might not get more than the draw we managed today. Cardiff today. I'd settle a point. Good luck all.

eng Monk
小有名气
注册于2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> 星期三 十二月 22 - 22:26

The old Wonderbras seem to be sagging. In need of some refitting. 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> 星期三 十二月 22 - 22:38

An exciting 2-2 draw in Seaburn's draw at Dutch upstarts Jeka. Only just bothered to watch the match back and I see Shyamsundar missed a penalty, the massive pillock. I am wondering whether to blow a small fortune on a few choice upgrades in the next window or two...

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> 星期四 十二月 23 - 08:06

Canvey Island are top of the league! Brilliant!

eng Monk
小有名气
注册于2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Lee >> 星期四 十二月 23 - 13:53

Which team will be top of the tree at Christmas?

eng Lee
小有名气
注册于2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fo BakerMan >> 星期五 十二月 24 - 17:23

Think the shock answer will be.... Seaburn Beach

fo BakerMan
小有名气
注册于2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> 星期五 十二月 24 - 19:53, 已编辑 星期五 十二月 24 - 19:55

Ho, ho, ho! Is that Father Christmas or Stephen's maniacal laugh?

A brave shout from @Bakerman, after Canvey Island's defeat away at Oxford and Seaburn's home fixture being against nominative determinism's We Lost. A close match ensued - after all, there are no easy games in the League of England - but a narrow 11-1 win means Seaburn are top of the pile again at Christmas time. 

Sadly, the Ebeneezer Scrooge match scheduling means we don't even get tomorrow off, so we'll have to be on the coach for the long away trip to Winchester. Mince pies, a case of port and ten massive tubs of Quality Street will keep the lads busy on the trip down.

Merry Christmas everyone. Please feel free to leave me a gift of three points in my stocking :)

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> 星期五 十二月 24 - 20:24

Well I thought I'd go out on a limb following your recent dodgy form...

fo BakerMan
小有名气
注册于2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
il Numpty >> 星期五 十二月 24 - 21:18

Breaking news ... Stephen wears stockings ... 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> 星期五 十二月 24 - 23:10

I feel like Numpty might have been watching too many Carry On films

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> 星期五 十二月 24 - 23:46

Good call. But it was Are You Being Served?

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets