英格兰联赛 第55赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Season 63 (82)

eng Monk >> 星期二 一月 18 - 14:45

I'll do my best BakerMan, but I'm short of fire power this season.

You've done brilliantly to get to this stage and if you do manage it then it will be very well deserved. Good luck.

eng Monk
小有名气
注册于2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ca Alex Seymour >> 星期二 一月 18 - 20:08, 已编辑 星期二 一月 18 - 20:08

In a statement Canvey Island manager said 'Of course we're bitter that we lost the FA Cup final to Seaburn. We took four bus loads of orphaned kids to Wembley and Stephen made them all cry. He'll have to live with that. However, Thames Road is a fortress and we need 3 points to finish 3rd and get a Champions League group spot"

"I never thought I'd hear the words Canvey and Champions League in the same sentence, except when they busted the Admiral Jelicoe pub for illegal sky screenings" he muttered.

ca Alex Seymour
小有名气
注册于2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Stephen >> 星期二 一月 18 - 22:30

@Lee - I think I love you.

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> 星期二 一月 18 - 22:36

Well - wisely my team decided not to take the tension to the end of the season and left their shooting boots in the kit room and my keeper had a nap during the match. Both sides only had 3 shots on target (out of 8 for the Pixels and 19 for me), but it ended in a 2-2 draw.

Congrats to Stephen on his 473rd consecutive league title.

fo BakerMan
小有名气
注册于2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Lee >> 星期二 一月 18 - 22:39

Stephen - I'm blushing....

Well, we traded blows, both teams had the lead, but in the end we drew 2:2. I'm happy with the point but I know BakerMan has a different opinion.

One more set of games to go, with all to play for at both ends of the table, plus 5 teams battling for the last European spot.....what a beautiful game this is!

eng Lee
小有名气
注册于2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
il Numpty >> 星期二 一月 18 - 23:08

Eeeeuuuww ... get a room!

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> 星期三 一月 19 - 09:14

Melchester's season may have disintegrated, but manager Monk was still in bullish mood.
"I'm appalled at the thought that Seaburn could win the title in our back yard," he fumed. "We are going to throw everything at them, or rather park every bus, train, tram, car, bike and form of obstruction that we can to stop them. We will fight them in the centre-circle, we will fight them in the penalty area, we will fight them in the dug-out, well, perhaps not the actual dug-out, but you get what I mean."

Keeper Corn, who reportedly has been wrapped in cotton wool for 24 hours before the game, has had his face painted with the Saltaire for the match and has been seen standing in goal screaming, "You can take away our European qualifying spot, but you'll never take the title!"

In other news, Melchester's one half decent striker Kairis, has had his zimmerframe specially polished for the game.

Bring it on!

eng Monk
小有名气
注册于2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> 星期三 一月 19 - 11:38, 已编辑 星期三 一月 19 - 11:39

A tough game, but Seaburn finally broke through for the second time when Melchester's GK was distracted by [weak stereotype alert] a Seaburn fan provocatively holding up a bottle of Irn-bru. Instead of managing another top class save, Corn went misty-eyed for his time growing up in a tenement house and the ball was past him.

Stephen gave credit to Melchester after the game for making it a tough game. "I have to give credit to Melchester. They made it a tough game."

As long as Jaypridee Town don't beat Canvey Island by 41 goals, the title - and the treble - is secure. Stephen said that regardless of the outcome, he was sending a truck full of teddy bears and PS5 consoles to the bus loads of orphans that his team had made cry.

"This is what the game is truly about, isn't it? Making sentimental gestures that will have no effect on the actions we take next season."

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> 星期三 一月 19 - 11:49, 已编辑 星期三 一月 19 - 11:53

Well done Stephen. Gutted at Melchester. 
We apologise for the stoning of the visiting bus. Roy had no right to do that. Likewise, head-butting the assistant manager after the match was equally uncalled for. 

We apologise for the pitch invasion after our goal and for the roundhouse spinning kick (with double pike) that took out the Seaburn keeper in the first half. Kairis assures us that he really was going for the ball.

A terrible season for us; no European place, Roy Race up for a charge of improper conduct and a rebuild needed in the window. On a positive note, we made a £200 million profit from this point last season. We will go again next season.

eng Monk
小有名气
注册于2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> 星期三 一月 19 - 12:11

Good effort from Monk today. 

Congrats and thanks to Stephen and Bakerman for making it such an entertaining season. 

Well done both - and also everyone else who joined in the banter. It's been fun.

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fr theo >> 星期三 一月 19 - 12:15

congratulations to you stephen for your title and to all of you for this great season that you gave us in the english league 1. very nice season also for my friends Blackwhite who is gaining momentum. on the forum side it's not bad either lol, when I read you all I'm lol lol. I wish you all a good off-season. for my 1st season in D4 I will finish 2 so dam for my frenchies, infrastructure side it is progressing very well.

ps.happy to have chosen your league my 2nd team

a+theo

fr theo
小有名气
注册于2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
fo BakerMan >> 星期三 一月 19 - 18:34

Well the formation is set for a 40 goal trun round in goal difference - if Alex's team forget to turn up and have to play the ground staff instead I can't see how it can fail...

fo BakerMan
小有名气
注册于2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fo BakerMan >> 星期三 一月 19 - 18:47, 已编辑 星期三 一月 19 - 18:49

Also - just been trying to work out the possible permutations for the final Eurpean spot. I reckon at this point:

If Fuschia lose and Tottenham don't win, Canvey Pixels get it

If Fuschia win, they get it

If Fuschia lose or draw and Tottenham win, Tottenham get it

Update:

Tottenham just won, so it's win or bust for Fuschia

fo BakerMan
小有名气
注册于2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
ca Alex Seymour >> 星期三 一月 19 - 19:09, 已编辑 星期三 一月 19 - 19:09

I could put my 65 year old 2nd keeper in for a laugh. He's blind in one eye and has just had hip surgery.

ca Alex Seymour
小有名气
注册于2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
fo BakerMan >> 星期三 一月 19 - 19:10

That's more like it. If we can find a banjo, we can probably find a cow's arse to hit with it as well :)

fo BakerMan
小有名气
注册于2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town