印度联赛 第25赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Season 71 (29)

in viktor >> 星期天 二月 12 - 09:13, 已编辑 星期天 二月 12 - 09:49

Oh wow both those teams have  two ~30 * strikers. My entire XI adds up to 60 stars - we would have conceded 20+ goals  with zero passes completed

Yippee we won vs Bhutan and are top of the qualification table for a few hours at least 

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> 星期四 二月 23 - 04:27

Good Luck on Asian League R32 Eckhart..... Tough opponent but I think you have a good chance to advance 

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> 星期五 二月 24 - 07:10

We started off well but eventually his team had way more quality than mine. So will be the final game tomorrow.

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Amal >> 星期六 二月 25 - 16:06

Tough luck Fc Ulhasnagar!

BBtw I have seen that a lot of you guys use "play to win" every match. The help files talk about the bonus you get when you are 2 goals ahead. Is that bigger than settle for draw where the defensive bonus starts after 1 goal? Or do you select "play to win" because it sounds cooler hehe jks

in Amal
小有名气
注册于2021-12-25
in Mariners
be Eckhart >> 星期天 二月 26 - 08:01

After the 1-4 loss, i decided to take a b team on the pitch to give them some extra XP.

Next season better as we say ;) I only need to replace 2 defenders in coming transfer period but i have two youngsters who are able to take up the challenge.

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Amal >> 星期一 三月 6 - 05:30

We had a not too great season in /league 2 where we lost a match and drew a couple of matches. Also two defender in the lineup works only if your team is much better than the opponents when it comes to overall team rating.My guess is the teams average value stars is used to add to the individual One vs one skills. Someone more experienced can probably confirm or deny it

I m glad I will be back to playing human managers next season

in Amal
小有名气
注册于2021-12-25
in Mariners
in Amal >> 星期一 三月 6 - 05:32, 已编辑 星期二 三月 7 - 06:12

Congratulations Eckhart on winning the league and national cup

and super cup

And u21 cup

When you play u21 champions league do you get to play players who played previous season in u21 cup but are 22 yo in the current season?

in Amal
小有名气
注册于2021-12-25
in Mariners
be Eckhart >> 星期二 三月 7 - 17:57

@amal:

Thanks! No, each season the U-21 players are determined. Players have to be 21 or younger at the first day of the new season to be alowed to play.

About the tacts, i don't know that much about the stars and how its adding up. As far as i experience, individual skill of players is more important and a GK counts as two players. So investing in a good GK helps a lot in obtaining results.

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in tAmi!_an >> 星期六 三月 11 - 03:20

Man my team can't score goals 55 goals only for the whole season

in tAmi!_an
小有名气
注册于2021-01-31
be Bartje_vM >> 星期六 三月 11 - 15:11

55 goals and 62 points, nicely done! ;-)

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in Keju >> 星期天 三月 12 - 05:57

another decent season for us. Im happy at where we are right now. Need to go on another season of earning money.within the next 10 seasons I hope to make another run for the league :)

in Keju
小有名气
注册于2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
be Bartje_vM >> 星期天 三月 12 - 09:05

I ended up a bit higher than estimated when I decided halfway to let go some older players. For next season I think I will relegate to second division. I will give older youth players the chance to play the A-games, so I won't make any transfers. The goal is to go upgrade next: training, youth, health, then stadium. I now have a third of the amount of money that is needed to upgrade to 10. That may sound as not much, but I am glad with this 'cheaply' runnen season.

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in viktor >> 星期天 三月 12 - 17:15

The world cup qualifications started with a loss to Australia but I think there is a huge disparity between our team and theirs to actually get a different result. The other two teams in our qualification group give us a better chance at a better result.

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> 星期天 三月 12 - 20:57

We have 27arub , 6 karod , 40lakhs (aka 27 billion 64 million) Rupees which is enough to start level 10 stadium construction but we spend 40 million more than we make per day, so I have delay the start till I can sell some players or tickets ....so I think I will try and stay away from bidding for players

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC