印度联赛 第42赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Season 74 (11)

be Eckhart >> 星期天 七月 2 - 07:06

Here we are again! New season.

Targetting the win in the local competitions and hope i can manage to advance pass group stages in the continental cups. Will be interesting.

The team is stronger than last season since no A-players left. Financially we are healthy so thats also nothing to worry about!

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> 星期五 七月 7 - 00:51, 已编辑 星期五 七月 7 - 00:52

My team is at a point where my keeper Anup Sandip should probably retire or pas the torch to the next keeper. His endurance will also be below 2 by the end of the next season. The last two seasons have seen him do worse partly   because of endurance  but mostly because  other teams have upped their team standards. The only problem is my next keeper will also be a stop-gap. 

I decided to build my training academy before stadium XI because it will take a long time to get my popularity high enough to fill level X  stands in every match. I might have to consider doubling up my fanshop staff.

Considering our defensive wall  is made of paper, our goal is to try not to get relegated this season 

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
in Anant >> 星期五 七月 7 - 11:07

I think inazuma is doing just fine considered the goal is just to pass time and build popularity and money.

Everything seems to be going smoothly. Every now and then I go and buy expensive players with high salaries but they make the club go in the asian league.

I think in next 4 seasons or so I'll have enough money to upgrade the stadium final time.

in Anant
小有名气
注册于2020-02-28
in Inazuma XI
be Bartje_vM >> 星期六 七月 8 - 08:58

I notice that I am not that interested in this game anymore, because everything goes slow and every season looks the same. But I will stay active and try to avoid relegation again. That will be dificult, because I did not have to luck to get 3 top loan players. Financially I am stable, 2/3 on the way to make stadium upgrade (9->10) possible.

I however wish all teams here luck in reaching their goals. I love how everyone manages not to fall asleep and stay active!

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in Keju >> 星期天 七月 9 - 11:05

Bart I get what you feel. I also think part of the appeal is that you dont have to spend to much of time on the game and its meant to be long term planning

in Keju
小有名气
注册于2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
be Eckhart >> 星期二 七月 11 - 09:31

Well thats a big fail, forgot to setup a team for the youth cup lol.

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> 星期二 七月 18 - 06:47, 已编辑 星期二 七月 18 - 06:47

I think you all big teams got together and decided to boycott the u21 youth cup and didn't tell us little teams  lol

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
in Amal >> 星期六 七月 22 - 16:56

With this being our best chance of completing this u21cup mission , we are going to be coming lal guns blazing for uoy

Good Luck Viktor !! But just a little bit less than us:)

in Amal
小有名气
注册于2021-12-25
in Mariners
in viktor >> 星期天 七月 30 - 16:07, 已编辑 星期天 七月 30 - 16:08

Going into the Neutral venue third of the season, Bengaluru Mohan Bagan and Goal Diggers are neck and neck. Anyone of them can get the 2nd spot but They all have a superstition that finishing second end the international season early. That makes it even more interesting because they all try to lose just enough matches in this part of the season so that they end up in the third spot. 

Inazuma has the inside lane on the final two international spots but Nagercoil is close on their heels. Whoever wins their August 2nd match will have a slightly higher chance of finishing higher.

There is a logjam in the bottom half of the table, where merely 4 wins separate The 6 teams. Thundering Pune has the safest position in that they will probably end up playing the demotion playoff even if they get zero points from their remaining matches  this season. The remaining five teams will have to play well to keep their league 1 bragging righrs.

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> 星期天 八月 13 - 04:36

Congratulations Eckhart on winning the league! Happy hunting in the transfer window everyone 

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Bartje_vM >> 星期一 八月 14 - 00:24

Quite satisfying season for me with a more mediocre squad compared to other seasons. I focused on the smaller clubs like mine to take as many points as possible. Boring football with few goals, but not that many goals against thanks to a decent goalie and an above average defensive side.

Just 50 million euros to get the new stadium and I am planning to make some sales to reach it next season. This means my team will be even weaker, but with a bot in the first league, I should end up on the save pre-last spot. I'm counting on dwapar to make the return next season; in that case I will have to face an 'easy' play-down against a non-human team.

Shame that each two seasons one of us got to go temporarily, but it is what it is.

As I see from the rankings we have Ulhasnagar as still the dominant force in this league. Goal Diggers, Mohun Bagan and Bengaluru are the other strong squads; Nagercoil and Inazuma will have a tight fight for the last qualification spot for the Asian League. Thundering Pune never will have to worry about releagation. And then, you have 5 tiny; yet stable teams who are very close to each other.

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2