印度联赛 第47赛季 [2]

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Season 64 (8)

be Bartje_vM >> 星期五 十二月 10 - 19:01, 已编辑 星期五 十二月 10 - 19:02

Status at the beginning of season 63 in India's 2nd division

Nepal Police Club

Ruled by the Nepalse manager rabin, who is playing the game since 4 months. Will soon be having a decent training facility (level 10). Stadium level is 5. Not much investments in youth facilities (level 3). Was very busy this transfer period with selling crappy youth players and got a few reinforcements in return. Freshly bought striker Josh Fettiplace has used his experience to score 5 goals in the previous 4 league games. LV/CV Roman Makeev is the second decent incoming transfer.

Ullal Rockers

Owned by Indian coach SHAW, who also only has been playing the game for 5 months. He doesn't seem to be very active, as previous strong incoming transfers aren't properly trained. Augusto Scarselli (ex-Inazuma XI) is one of them. He has been two times assist king of the league, last season he came in 'only' 2nd. Rajesh Samdrup is a another example. He scored over more than 40 goals in some passes season, last season he only managed to score slightly over 20 goals. Luckily for the Rockers they also can count on the Luxembourgian striker Karl-Heinz Kirchbach. Not a top notch attacker, but with Samdrup combined one of the stronger forward lines of this league.

FC Farīdābād #2

I had to copy my own team name in this text field. I have been playing this game for a couple of years now. Coached quite a few sides everywhere, but mostly known for managing the illustre Vianden in Luxembourg to where it is now: a stable mid-table league-one team. I just started reover in India. I couldn't not pick up my previous and precious Amritsar (league 1), so I decided just to took one of India's weakest and historyless clubs around. The goal is to prioritize facilities over results, but I was able to make some cheap purchases in all areas of the field; so I will compete in the upper regions of the division. I don't know if it will be sufficient for promotion. Moreover the long-term injury of Iman Damanis (my strongest playmaker) doesn't do any good to achieving that goal.

FC Delhi #2

One of the stronger bot squads. The 28-year old Remi de Vaux is a solid defender, whereas Lloyd Archbold and Apoorv Pasram make sure the ball is played around well on the midfield. Their strongest weapon is Taufaahou Pongia. The club payed over 22 million to Guangzhou (Nepalese major league) to get him. He completed 20 goals in 10 league games so far.

FC Sahāranpur

Stubborn bot club with a goalkeeper who has some skills. Combined with the adequate skills of Eberardo Gagini (also ex-Guangzhou) and experienced lads Dileep Ranhotra, Christian Urbaez and Xiu-tou Chan they hold one of the league's strongest defensive compartiments around. They won't concede many goals and have a young promising forward. His name is Lewis Ryle. He also comes from Guangzhou, but is a youth prospect of Cube Football Club (Saint Kitts and Nevis).

FC Bhaunagar

Former squad of tAmi!_an, an Indian manager who now manages FC Nagercoil, one of the stronger sides around in India's highest division. It became a weak bot squad now. Rajasa Muljana is the only guy around worth mentioning. It's his 5th season for Bhaunagar now.

FC Hāora

A club who was left to bleed out by several managers. The last one quitted the building in June 2021. Poor quality bot squad now. But the defensive line is competitive and alongside their 47-year old golden oldie goalie they shouldn't get to many goals against. His name: Lakhan Talwar (Sri Lanka).

FC Maler Kotla

Not less than 10 Indian managers have led this club. But it will stay anonymous in India's football books. Danish Pathan is a very decent defender in the squad, it is his 24th season in his long lasting career. His third club was Air FC, an Indian club which now resides in first division. Mrugank Sanmugasunderam is their Sri Lankian goalgetter. He is one to watch out for with 59 goals in last two seasons for Kotla (66 league matches).

FC Kalyan

Another hard bot squad to crack. Competitive strikers for this level, an almost non-existing midfield. But the best defensive line of all 2nd league clubs. Isidoro Capilla and Mark Algar were once two nice youth prospects, but they will remain so. They aren't trained anymore, but still they are among the strongest defenders around. Gísli Auðbergursson is moreover another good asset in the backline.

FC Lucknow

Worthless bot squad really. I putted Uday Vivek (strong defender) on my shortlist, but I think their side is to small to be able to do the transfer in the mid-season. Zaman Abdul-Hafeez Kardar is not the worst striker. He was the league's top scorer about 8 seasons ago. Good for 30 goals in 29 matches last season.

FC Bahadurgarh

Small bot club with one decent defender (Genet Tewase) and a good forward. The 22-year old Tuna Cansever is worth over more than 15 million dollars and could cause some damage here and here. Scored 56 goals last two seasons where he played 50 games. So not a bad average.

FC Jaipur

One of the longest abandoned bot clubs. Hasn't been managed for almost 5 IRL years now. Some competitive defenders, but nothing to worry about for anyone. Weakest side in here.

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Bartje_vM >> 星期五 十二月 10 - 19:19, 已编辑 星期五 十二月 10 - 19:21

Round 1

FC Jaipur - FC Delhi: 2-4 (two of away goals made by Taufaahou Tonga)

Nepal Police Club (attacking 4-4-2 line-up) - FC Hāora: 2-0

Ullal Rockers (defensive 3-5-2 line-up) - FC Kalyan: 1-2 (equal game)

FC Sahāranpur - FC Maler Kotla: 3-0 (3 goals by Lewis Ryle!)

FC Bahadurgarh - FC Lucknow: 1-1 (Pavel Brilev from home squad was sent off)

FC Farīdābād #2 (automatic 4-4-2 line-up) - FC Bhaunagar: 0-2 (very poor match of my side, but didn't manage it then ;-))

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Bartje_vM >> 星期五 十二月 10 - 19:33

Round 2

FC Hāora - FC Jaipur: 2-0 (64% posession for Jaipur, but only 2 shots)

FC Maler Kotla - Ullal Rockers: 4-2 (deserved win, key moment was the exclusion of Rockers-striker Karl-Heinz Kirchbach in 37th minute)

FC Kalyan - Nepal Police Club (Valse 5-4-1 met veel AM+1SS): 1-5 (Impressive win, 3 goals by AM Tullio Venturi)

FC Lucknow - FC Farīdābād #2 (offensife 4-4-2 line-up): 1-1 (blow for me, I expected my team to be more ready for this, but FC Lucknow even had the slightly better stats)

FC Delhi #2 - FC Bahadurgarh: 3-0 (Delhi will be competing for the top places this season. Again: 2 goals for Taufaahou Tonga)

FC Bhaunagar - FC Sahāranpur: 1-1 (Visitors could have made more out of it. Rajasa Muljana from Bhaunagar was sent off in 89th minute)

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
np rabin >> 星期六 十二月 11 - 05:59, 已编辑 星期六 十二月 11 - 06:00

Thank you for the excellent analysis & post game write-up Bartje_vM. Good Luck with your new project -Now that you manage FC Faridabad, I m sure they will have an illustrious history.

np rabin
小有名气
注册于2021-08-08
in Nepal Police Club
be Bartje_vM >> 星期天 十二月 12 - 15:33

Round 3

FC Jaipur - FC Kalyan: 0-1

Quite an equal game, but FC Kalyan made the difference with it's posession of the ball far more (69%). The visitors are doing well this season and took 3/6 out against two humanly managed squads.

Ullal Rockers - FC Bhaunagar: 1-0

The homeside started the game in a defensive 3-5-2 line-up. They got lucky with this win, only having 3 shots, while FC Bhaunager has had 14. Geoff Markle (goalie of the Ullal Rockers) was chosen 'man of the match'. It's the Rockers' first win of the season.

Nepal Police Club - FC Maler Kotla: 5-2

The Nepalese home club started the match in a offensive 5-4-1 line-up with 3 attacking playmakers. Among them 2 offensive wingers. Striker Josh Fettiplace manged to score a pure hattrick, scoring 3 goals within the 31 first minutes. Mrugank Sanmugasunderam from Maler Kotla manged to get his team back in the game with 2 goals. But in the end the Police Club proved themselves to be more effective. A deserved win, but with a bit exagerrated figures. They are leading in the league, being the only club who managed to win all their 3 games, already having made 12 goals!

FC Delhi #2 - FC Lucknow: 1-2

Delhi could get back with Nepal Police Club by winning their game, but failed. They had difficulties getting a good posession of the ball, despite having far more goals attempts. FC Lucknow succeeded in not receiving any cards and won this fixture with 60 ball posession. Lucknow is doing well, beyond expectations and with having to miss out on their best striker Zaman Abdul-Hafeez Kardar. This guy was 6 times on the podium in the 8 lasts seasons when it comes to scoring goals.

FC Bahadurgarh - FC Hāora: 3-1

Decent game with lots of goal attempts from both sides. In the end the home guys took it with two goals of Tuna Cansever, who got 3 goals after his name in the 3 opening games of the season.

FC Sahāranpur - FC Farīdābād #2: 0-2

I did not underestimate the home side, with having a rather solid defensive line and, moreover, having easily scoring youngsters in the front. Lewis Ryle scored 4 goals in 2 games and Jusufi Sapunxiu couldn't make any goals just yet, but also is only 16 and is loaned out by the best Indian club in history, FC Ulhasnagar. I started out with a classic 5-3-2 line-up. And I got away quite lucky this time, because statistics show a very closed game; but with a better passing and just more efficiëncy from my team. Moving up to spot 7. Next game will be tough though, having Nihe Faletose being suspended after a direct red card in the 2nd half.

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Bartje_vM >> 星期天 十二月 12 - 15:33

Thanks Rabin, and good luck with your team too!

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in dwapar >> 星期五 一月 21 - 20:15

Good luck to both of you .I hope you will do some serious business in Tier 1 League of India.

Sad to see not very many managers are active in 2nd tier of country as compare to European Leagues

in dwapar
默默无闻
注册于2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
in Anant >> 星期一 五月 2 - 02:42

Congratulations @rabin on making it into division 1. Now the real fun begins, best thing you will have there is the advantage of other players popularity filling up your stadium on your home matches but other than that it's just competition ahead.

in Anant
小有名气
注册于2020-02-28
in Inazuma XI