印度联赛 第52赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Season 76 (11)

in Amal >> 星期天 十一月 5 - 06:56, 已编辑 星期天 十一月 5 - 07:01

The first round of matches are done and FC Ulhasnagar are at pole position  based on goal difference. Mohan Bagan and Goal Diggers have switched places and are at 2 and  4 with FC Nagercoil at 3. FC Bangalore tied on point with Goal Diggers are at 5. inazuma have the final international spot and then there are the rest.

It will be interesting to see if the standings look the same at the end of the season.

My goal is to stay in the league and hopefully continue building cash reserves.

How is everyone doing?

Good Luck in the season but a little bit less luck when you play me ;-)

in Amal
小有名气
注册于2021-12-25
in Mariners
be Eckhart >> 星期天 十一月 5 - 09:07

Just got back from a trip to Italy (Rome and Firenze, really nice to visit, advice to you all guys ;))

Management wasnt easy on the cellphone but glad to see that i am still in the running on the continental and national league. Especially the management of fitness is hard when you run both.

Next up I am really glad to see that Mohun Bagan and Goal Diggers are performing very well in the Asian league. This will help us big time in getting better continental tickets!

Also nice to see everyone is still well! Keep up the good work.

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> 星期四 十一月 16 - 21:47, 已编辑 星期四 十一月 23 - 06:50

Now that's a great manager ,still checking on his team when he is on vacation lol

Looks like you had fun Eckhart - back in the day I heard you have to be ready to walk to really enjoy Firenze(Florence). Did Jose Mourinho come over to meet the best India Rocking Soccer football manager when you were in Rome lol 

I have been a bit busy with chores these previous few weeks. 

The winter holidays are just round the corner. .

Happy Diwali- how are youall 

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Bartje_vM >> 星期四 十一月 23 - 10:20

@rabin: great fight you put up in the back. Nice win against Amal from the Mariners.

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in Arko >> 星期四 十一月 23 - 11:04

I think we will be given better spots next year in continental comps due to this years good performance...

in Arko
小有名气
注册于2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
in viktor >> 星期四 十一月 23 - 19:58

Great job Arko  ,Art,Keju, Tamizhan,Anant and Eckhart in the international competitions!

Thanks to your efforts, next season we will have three teams in Asian top 100 clubs and the league coefficient improved tremendously 

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
in Anant >> 星期五 十一月 24 - 16:48

What did I do?

in Anant
小有名气
注册于2020-02-28
in Inazuma XI
in viktor >> 星期五 十一月 24 - 21:29

You got to Asian League Q2 :-)

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
np rabin >> 星期六 十一月 25 - 06:04

Thank You Bartje!

np rabin
小有名气
注册于2021-08-08
in Nepal Police Club
in dwapar >> 星期天 十一月 26 - 02:13

Unfortunately , I again got relegated.Still put some fight though.

in dwapar
默默无闻
注册于2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
in viktor >> 星期天 十一月 26 - 07:41, 已编辑 星期天 十一月 26 - 20:10

That was a serious relegation battle, with just 2 wins separating last 4 places.  I would be proud of all four teams. It's sad one team gets demoted. It would have been nice if there was an offseason sweep to move human teams up to open league spots in the higher divisions  if they opted to but I remember long back Vincent shot down that idea with good reason (I can't remember the reason.  i m growing old :-) )

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC