印度联赛 第73赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Season 72 (16)

in viktor >> 星期三 三月 22 - 18:11, 已编辑 星期五 三月 24 - 16:48

The season is underway and round 1 did not see any major upsets. 

Air FC started it's Stadium level 10 construction and the wait begins. Now we have not.a lot of excuses to get a team ready which can at least compete but I might find A new excuse. Lol.. Our transfer window was slow - I bought a couple of warm bodies to back up in.case of injuries. I have a player with a bid below Value from a bot,so I am trying to decide if I should reject bid and wait till next season and  to get the extra 66millionRSrupees(~ 100k RSDollars) for the player - any advice welcome.

It's interesting that today's matches after the daily update did not simulate. I think this has not happened for 3-4 seasons .

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> 星期四 三月 23 - 20:45

New season, new chances. Had to sell two defenders who were getting 30'ish. replacements were ready so we got a slight loss in quality but we will try to make the best of it!

Good luck to everyone

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Anant >> 星期六 三月 25 - 20:55

Can we all just wait a moment to appreciate ulhasnagar scoring 26 goals in just 3 matches in the league.

in Anant
小有名气
注册于2020-02-28
in Inazuma XI
in viktor >> 星期天 四月 2 - 12:43, 已编辑 星期天 四月 2 - 13:13

That's nothing -Mohan Bagan and Air FC  together scored 22 goals in their match.  Ahem  Mohan Bagan did all the scoring  lol.  Kids, this is what happens when you only  have 2 keepers in the squad: They both twist their knees in the weeks prior to a  match.

TO ALL MY LITTLE BULKAMANIACS, WE REMEMBER OUR PRIORITIES

• WORK HARD
  • RESPECT YOUR ELDERS
  • EAT YOUR VITAMINS
  • BE TRUE TO YOURSELF
  • AND ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST 3 KEEPERS IN THE SQUAD.

AND  BAHUBALI I ASK YOU THIS BRUDDDHA, WHACHYA GONNA DOOOOO,WHEN THESE 11 BULKSTER FIELD PLAYERS COME FOR YOOOOO! 

lol

Indian teams overall had a mixed start to the international season. FC Ulhasnagar and Goal diggers made it to the group stages but the other clubs couldn't. The national team was also out matches in the main part of the World Cup qualifications. The silver lining though is that the next crop of players got some playing time.

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> 星期天 四月 9 - 07:40

Been a while but an update ;)

NT:

We decided to give potential future NT players chances to get experience considering only the first team could advance and hence we are with Macau in a group we knew that would not be possible. 3th out of 4 is a good result so we are satisied.

CL:

We started in a "easy" group in the CL so aim is 2nd or 3th place. So far so good with 6 out of 9. one banned player will make the returnround a bit harder but we will see.

Competition/cup/u-21.

The u-21 champions cup was a dissapointment. out in the second round against a tad better team. Hoped we would had some better luck with the opponents but a elemination against a stronger team is acceptable.

In the national cometitions all goes as planned! Interesting to see how the first few places behind me stay very close to eachother

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Amal >> 星期天 四月 9 - 17:19

Nice update Eckhart  (b^.^d)

As for my team, I am pleasantly surprised to be in the finals of the u 21 Cup but I am not surprised to see my opponent is FC Ulhasnagar. My team in the league has struggled with no midfield depth. On the construction front, i ended up building the stadium instead of training center because I was not patient enough to build the wealth.

in Amal
小有名气
注册于2021-12-25
in Mariners
in viktor >> 星期六 四月 15 - 13:03, 已编辑 星期六 四月 15 - 13:07

The transfer window:. Anant's Inazuma and   Bartje_vM's Faridabad   brought in a few players to boost their offense. But the most high profile move was by Eckhart who upgraded the quality in front of goalwith Kumi Adachi. 

The season so far : the battle for 2-5positions is heating up in the league as is the one for the demotion spots.

Air FC: As documented earlier we were really thin at goalkeeper. We did not get any players this transfer window.The goalkeepers available were few and not interested in playing for Air FC. The league results  for us have been a bit of a mixed bag. We were really happy to get our first League  points ever against Inazuma. Now those might end up being the last points against Inazuma for some time- the glass might not be half-full but at least it has some water lol

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> 星期一 四月 17 - 17:58

First meeting in L32 AL went in 0-2 for us. return should be also manageable to win so L16 is lurking around the corner.

The legendary Kumi Adachi is going to be an experiment. After 47.20 days (or something) he should get back better in skill. i guess he will drop till 25 stars and than improve again. curious to see how far he will get!

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
be Bartje_vM >> 星期五 四月 28 - 15:40

I feel bad for Rabin, but what a great comeback from Amal!

For myself: quite Lucky season, could have been lot worden. I just hired an extra member of staff (Cortes). Next season one or two good defenders are required and good loans off course. I don't expert to much problems to stay in next season.

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in viktor >> 星期六 四月 29 - 16:47

This season has been interesting . Ulhasnagar Mohan Bagan Goal Diggers and Nagercoil have locked in the top 4 spots. The fifth spot comes down to the final 2 weeks  of the season. Inazuma have the extra point and a match in hand but Bengaluru FC has the easier  strength of schedule.

Hard Luck Rabiin! 

My team update: (in case you are not bored lol,) . It is time for us to part ways with the mainstay of our attack ,  Luciano Iribarren. He was popular among fans: even in away games you would see "I love Luci" banners. We would love to have him in our backoffice and are in discussions with him. However he is still healthy at 30 and might want to bring joy to his fans a few more seasons  before hanging up his boots. His farewell match will be at home against Goal Diggers

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> 星期天 四月 30 - 05:13

It looks like keju needs to be reminded to login

in viktor
小有名气
注册于2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> 星期天 四月 30 - 06:56

This was a good season, almost semi final continental.

Next season will be harder, looking to sell Reddy, Rama, Sanat and 1 or 2 GK. Aim is to cut 1.5 mil wage per day and to get about 300-350 mil euro cash.  

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Arko >> 星期五 五月 5 - 16:51

Started construction of Stadium Level 11. Will finish in 2.5 seasons...

in Arko
小有名气
注册于2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
be Eckhart >> 星期五 五月 5 - 17:37

Glad to hear that Arko! You will see that finances will be lots easier to deal with :)

be Eckhart
小有名气
注册于2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Arko >> 星期五 五月 5 - 20:10

Yeah finally...

in Arko
小有名气
注册于2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan