Season 21 (477)

ng Sonic >> 星期一 一月 25 - 18:00
assured of my third place after donfaith lost at home to galadima f.c
ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng De Don >> 星期二 一月 26 - 07:45
@sonic you prayers were answered. But am very much happy with my 4th spot, I never dreamt of achieving it this season. And am in no hurry to promote. I still have a lot work to do.
ng De Don
小有名气
注册于2015-05-03
ng Donfaith fc
ng De Don >> 星期二 一月 26 - 08:19
@Don-x, thanks man.

The time is coming, am going to send all them china managers packing. Its only going to take time, and am willing to wait.
ng De Don
小有名气
注册于2015-05-03
ng Donfaith fc
ng Sonic >> 星期二 一月 26 - 08:31
if people stop leaving we'll eventually b there..though i luv permananent legend f.c i dnt like d way they are always loosing in d semi finals of d champions league..cote d ivoire are already meeting us in d co-efficent ranking
ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
sad to see zeek leave, but if he can't hold on a small league like this, how then can he manage to catch up with top teams in england, wish him well
De don, nice we are together and we must lead in our country..
ng Sonic >> 星期二 一月 26 - 09:44
we have only 7 active members in league 2..the league is going to be boring next season..
ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> 星期二 一月 26 - 10:46
jift former team beat zeek former team
ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Coach Zeek >> 星期二 一月 26 - 14:46
Yea at d end of the day it's just a game and not a career,no one is getin paid for this...
ng Coach Zeek
尚未出师
注册于2014-08-26
ng Tony pulis >> 星期二 一月 26 - 15:32
@Zeek exactly, the nigerian league is weak, the english league is strong and more interesting with a lot of active managers.
ng Tony pulis
小有名气
注册于2015-09-26
you nailed it @muller, a lot of active managers right, indigenous or migrate?
If only managers stay and improve human managers in nigerian league we two will be dancing skelewu, becos we have active managers,
But is still to see the ones we have move and say no active managers in nigerian league whereas they are suppose to make it active or
say is just a game but what is the aim of the game?,..
Anyway I count on you nigerian managers in league two lets make Naija fly high in this game.... Come on
ng Sonic >> 星期二 一月 26 - 18:16
it's jxt a game no need to fight no one can force anyone of u to play in a league u dnt want to..like muller said england has lot of active managers..nigeria can also b dat if most people are still in d league..like d zeek and jift rivalry it was fun to watch...am not condeming any of u guys i just want nigeria to b in d map in dis game even though they are not in d world..always remember u r NIGERIANS

niaja 4 life!!!
ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng De Don >> 星期二 一月 26 - 19:59
Abeg, Naija for life. We are going to lift the country high, trust me.
ng De Don
小有名气
注册于2015-05-03
ng Donfaith fc
ng Sonic >> 星期二 一月 26 - 20:17
wish i could bring my friends to d game..but most of them dont like manager games
ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Tony pulis >> 星期二 一月 26 - 21:27
@de don indeginous AND migrate get it right.
ng Tony pulis
小有名气
注册于2015-09-26
ng De Don >> 星期三 一月 27 - 06:17, 已编辑 星期三 一月 27 - 06:19
Me migrate, never. Am sticking with my team, and this my team would go places. I play so many online games like Trophy manager, pitchside manager, and many others, I never leave the team I started with, am always in Nigeria, and I've always made it high, and I will do same here. You can check them all out, am always donfaith or don faith or donfaith fc.
ng De Don
小有名气
注册于2015-05-03
ng Donfaith fc