乌克兰联赛 第50赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

National Team (69)

hu David >> 星期二 三月 9 - 16:28

So unfortunately there isn't any young players on the new list, maybe I will make a tactical change in the squad.
In Ghana, at stroll along the san siro (team from Barankin), I see two other players:
Evgeny Esenin (MID) and Palko Shkarupa (GK) bot 17 years old, and with high talent. I guess Shkarupa has better cards...
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2253463

In the next post I will announce with which teams I agreed to set also Ukraine in the youth centrum.

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> 星期二 三月 9 - 16:37

So I wrote with managers about getting better ukrainian youth players. Of course is no guarantee if they also setted more nationalities. One hungarian friend helped me also to convince some managers from my country.
The following teams are up to having UKR-players:
- FKD Melioracija 2013 (Lithuania, Youth academy lvl 13, and 2x Personal 10+10 stars)
- Diego Armando Maradona (China, lvl 14, 1x Pers. 10)
- Arda (Bulgaria, lvl 11, 2x Personal 10+7 - they would rather search than for a team for an ukrainian player with a higher training center)
- FC Mezőgecse (Hungary, lvl 11, 1x Personal 6)
- Győri ETO (El Salvador, lvl 14, 1x Personal 10)
- Liversea Fc (Hungary, lvl 13, 1x Personal 10)
- Frutigen Garde Sports ★★ (Switzerland, lvl 11, 1x Personal 10)
- SK Liepājas Metalurgs (Latvia, lvl 12, 1x Personal 10)
- Samoan America (American Samoa, lvl 15, 1x Personal 10)
- HungaroFc98 (Namibia, lvl 12, 2x Personal 10+8)

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
ua paspartu >> 星期二 三月 9 - 22:48

Это просто нереально, Проделывается титаническая работа.

This is simply unrealistic. Titanic work is being done.

ua paspartu
小有名气
注册于2014-09-15
ua MFC Nikolaev
ua gerzaher >> 星期三 三月 10 - 12:00

alcorcon91 , bravo!!!!! It`s fantastic!

ua gerzaher
小有名气
注册于2013-02-08
ua FC Tiras
hu David >> 星期四 三月 11 - 05:16

This evening I will announce the next teams, who are going to train ukrainian players! I got some positive responses again!

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> 星期四 三月 11 - 17:22, 已编辑 星期五 三月 12 - 08:17

Exploring Africa.
In this continent there are a lot of possibilities for getting cooperation-partner for the "Ukrainian Job".
I contacted a lot of managers yesterday at the same time, mostly chinese users and here are the results: I got an OK from the following teams:
- The korean people's army (North Korea, YC lvl 14, 1x Personal 10 Stars) - it's Asia I know, but I found them by the satellite team in Africa.
- FC Cartagena (Burkina Faso, lvl 15, 1x Personal 10) / Satellite team: ♚Dà cǎi dàn♚ (Chad, lvl 13, 1x Personal 10)
- MPL Newcastle United (Morocco, lvl 15, 1x Personal 10)
- Sun of Alres (Burkina Faso, lvl 14, 1x Personal 10)
- Wolf to death (CIV, lvl 14, 1x Personal 10)
- FC AC (Cameroon, lvl 13, 1x Personal 10)
- HZ Juventus FC (Angola, lvl, 1x Personal 10) also Second team: Huizou Juventus FC (Seychelles, lvl 15, 2x Personal 8 and 6)
- :star_of_david:Anubis:star_of_david: (Nigeria, lvl 15, 1x Personal 10)
Edit:

- phenom (Zambia, lvl 15, 2x Personal 10 and 10) - he gave me also ok, and write him about the details. Lvl15 and 10+10 personal has big potential.

I didn't got a clear OK, but they are thinking about it:

:soccer:Jǐn Zhōu:soccer: (Chad, lvl 14, 2x Personal 10 and 9)

I hope we will get at least from some of these and the last teams good ukrainian players. I will also looking for more teams, who want to train some players for me, and for us too...

Украина, вперед!

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> 星期天 三月 14 - 16:52

Lost in Scotland

Scotland made their win sure already after 30 minutes.

Scotland - Ukraine 2:0 (2:0)
Ukraine: Kebin - Gidzenko, Ilyukhin, Kandalov, Beketov, Dolgonosov - Anjukov, Barankin (Raskolnikov), Kouklev - Dolgoborodov (Motorny), Swavalov.

After a balanced start into the game, Scotland could make the 1:0 after the goal from Elvey. We prepared us for defending their left side, but this time we weren't able to defend their offense.
The game was still well balanced, after chances for both teams, Scotland extended their lead by 2:0. After 30 minutes we had problems.
The scottish defenders and goalkeeper deflected our shots, and weren't able to score till halftime. Scotland was up by 2:0.
For the second half we made 2 changes Raskolnikov and Motorny arrived. We focused on our right side with Kouklev, and the 2 strikers played also there. This was not our day. We had also a lot of chances, but we couldn't score into the net, while the host had also their possibilities to score more goals.
With this loss, the other 3 teams are in advance we are 4th with 10 points.

Other results:
Netherlands - Faroe Islands 3:0
Italy- Azerbaijan 7:0

1. Scotland 13 points (13:5), 2. The Netherlands 13 pts (11:3), 3. Italy 12 pts (16:4), 4. Ukraine 10pts (9:7), 5. Faroe Isl 3 pts (4:14), 6. Azerbaijan 0 pts (1:21).

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> 星期二 三月 16 - 18:49

No Kebin, no party!

The much stronger Italy shown us this time, that they can more, than they performed in the first game, where we stolen 1 point from them.

Ukraine - Italy 1:3 (0:1)
Ukraine: Postolskiy - Anjukov, Dolgonosov, Beketov, Kandalov, Gidzenko - Chernisov, Gromyko (Raskolnikov), Kouklev - Motorny, Swavalov.
Goal: Swavalov (76')

We needed to miss Kebin, because of the relegation-playoffs. So that's really decreased our chances against Italy.
The game started with more yellow cards, the hosts 1, and Italy got 2 yellow cards in the first 10 minutes. Kouklev couldn't use the chance after the freekick. The defence worked very well, Italy again and again corner kicks, but without any danger.
After 27 minutes they took the lead. In the middle Vancini gave assist for Goretti.
Italy pushed, and earnt again more corners, and we came out from the pressure, and we earnt also a corner kick (without danger).
In the halftime led Italy by one goal.
After fouls from Gromyko and Dolgonosov the guests got freekicks, and after the foul from Dolgonosov they were be able to extend the lead by 2:0- own goal from Anjukov.
Italy defended very massive, and we had even less chances in offense.
In minute 71 Vidali scored also they were up by 3:0.
But five minutes later Swavalov scored also for us, and with this goal we lost 1:3 against a much stronger Italy.

Faroe Isl - Scotland 1-4
Azerbaijan- Netherlands 1-3

1. Scotland 16 pts (17:6 goals), 2. Netherlands 16 pts (14:4), 3. Italy 15 pts (19:5), 4. Ukraine 10 pts (10:10), 5. Faroe Islands 3 pts (5:18), 6. Azerbaijan 0pt (2:24).

We will have safe the fourth place in the group.

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> 星期四 三月 18 - 14:23, 已编辑 星期五 三月 19 - 18:08

The late ukrainian express denied the surprise

After goalless 45 minutes in the last 15 minutes we scored 3 times, and won in Azerbaijan.

Azerbaijan - Ukraine 2:4 (0:0)

Ukraine: Postolskiy - Anjukov, Kandalov, Dolgonosov, Beketov (Dolgoborodov), Gidzenko - Loskov, Barankin (Raskolnikov), Kouklev - Motorny, Swavalov.
Goals: Dolgoborodov (56'), Swavalov (78', 90'), Motorny (85').

After the kick off Azerbaijan was more active, but if not the defense, than was Postolskiy at his place, and blocked the shots from Azerbaijan. 
Our tries were close to the goal of the opponent, but was no really danger.
For the second half we switched the tactics from 5-3-2 to 4-3-3, but Azerbaijan took the lead! Only till the 56th minute, when our substitute Dolgoborodov equalised, 1-1! 10 minutes later fell the next goal, and Azerbaijan was again up, 2-1. The last 20 minutes we started from -1, but than Kouklev gave a perfect assist for Swavalov: 78' min 2-2. 
At the end we had chance after chance, Raskolnikov run forward, and delivered a good pass for Motorny, Ukraine was up 2-3!
In the last minutes we got also a penalty kick after a foul from the home defender. Alex scored, and we won this tricky game by 4:2.

Netherlands - Scotland 3:1
Italy - Faroe Islands 4:1

1. Netherlands 19pts (17:5), 2. Italy 18 pts (23:6), 3. Scotland 16 pts (18:9), 4. Ukraine 13 pts (14:12), 5. Faroe Isl 3 pts (6:22), 6. Azerbaijan 0 pt (4:28).

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> 星期五 三月 19 - 07:26

At the weekend starts the qualification for Champions League and Europa League.

MFC Nikolaev starts in Q1 in CL against the champion from Cyprus. They seem a bit stronger, than the team from paspartu.
Prykarpattya - OFK Kikinda (North-Macedonia) can be a balanced tie, I'm still trying to get some new players, I see chances to qualify against them. And as seeded team it's not that strong opponent.

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> 星期天 三月 21 - 15:56

3-0! Prykarpattya took their chance, and they are up in the Europa League Q1 tie against OFK Kikinda.

We gave no chance for the north-macedonian opponent in the Europa League, we trashed them with 3:0.
For us is the maximum to get into the second round, we had here also huge luck with this opponent.

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> 星期一 三月 22 - 07:53

2x Wins = Q2

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> 星期二 三月 23 - 19:42

In the first round of the qualifications played 2 clubs from Ukraine:
Champions League:
MFC Nikolaev - GJUNIOR (Cyprus) 3:4; 1:3
GJUNIOR qualified with 7:4.

Europa League:
Prykarpattya - OFK Kikinda (North-Macedonia) 3:0; 1:0

Prykarpattya qualified 4:0.

Second round; Europa League:

FC Batyovo - NK Zagreb 041 (Croatia)
Prykarpattya - FC ReTards (Denmark)

As newcomer, we earnt the maximum what was possible in the Euro-Adventure.
I'm finished with the roster for Prykarpattya, I hope we can stay on the podium at the end of the season.
Batyovo has better cards, but the croatian side seems to be better.

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> 星期二 三月 23 - 20:05

Lost against the powerhouse Netherlands

I settled an offensive line-up against The Netherlands, but the guests took the 3 points from Berehove this evening.

Ukraine - The Netherlands 1:2 (0:1)
Ukraine: Kebin - Gidzenko, Kandalov, Anjukov, Beketov - Dolgonosov, Kouklev, Barankin - Dolgoborodov, Motorny, Swavalov.
Goal: Dolgoborodov (47').

Kebin was back, and we tried also some new things in the team in the last home game against the favourite Netherlands.
Albertse gave the start in the ninth minute for The Netherlands, 0:1.
They missed their superb goalkeeper but the second goalie made also a very good job in the first half, he took more shots from the ukrainian strikers. Of course the better guests had more chances to extend their lead but the halftime was 0:1.
The second half started Ukraine well, when Kouklev delivered the ball for our talent Dolgoborodov and equalised, 1:1. 
They woke up, and 8 minutes later they scored the winner goal, Wilschut scored in the 55th minute, 1:2. Both teams made chances in the last 30 minutes, but nobody could score, we lost again against The Netherlands, and now it's sure, that we will finish at the 4th place in the group.
The last gameday we host the Faroe Islands in the stadium of Knicks.

Scotland - Italy 4:4
Faroe Islands - Azerbaijan 3:0

1. The Netherlands 22 pts (19:6), 2. Italy 19 pts (27:10), 3. Scotland 17 pts (22:13), 4. Ukraine 13 pts (15:14), 5. Faroe Islands 6 pts (9:22), 6. Azerbaijan 0 pts (4:31).

BUT would be also nice to read about your opinion about the national team, or the league games. I would be very open to communicate, and write more.

hu David
小有名气
注册于2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
ua paspartu >> 星期三 三月 24 - 18:20

everything is fine, our team just has weaker players.
Do not be upset, there is little that depended on you

ua paspartu
小有名气
注册于2014-09-15
ua MFC Nikolaev