乌克兰联赛 第54赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Сборная Украины. План завоевания мира. (708)

ua Tiger >> 星期四 七月 28 - 13:48
они у них на флангах стоят и в других матчах. анализатор работает по составам, когда на флангах у соперника есть игроки. и он показывает, что если я поставлю игроков на фланг, то будет хуже, значительно, чем если ромб ПЗ будет весь в центре...
ua Tiger
小有名气
注册于2013-02-06
ua Juicy >> 星期五 七月 29 - 18:41
Анализатор же учитывает состав соперника на предыдущие матчи, а не текущий) К тому же я заметил что он хреново угадывает счет, даже если состав соперника не меняется.
ua Juicy
小有名气
注册于2015-03-28
ua Juicy >> 星期五 二月 3 - 20:47
Стоило новому тренеру поменять тактику, и сборная победила. Всех с победой)
ua Juicy
小有名气
注册于2015-03-28
ua FOX >> 星期六 二月 4 - 09:21
поздравляем
ua FOX
小有名气
注册于2013-02-08
ua paspartu >> 星期一 二月 6 - 12:07
Украина, вперед!)))
ua paspartu
小有名气
注册于2014-09-15
ua MFC Nikolaev
ua gerzaher >> 星期三 三月 29 - 15:14
Друзья, а что там нынче по формату отбора? Сколько третьих мест в плей-офф попадает? У нас шансы есть впервые за фиг знает сколько сезонов проходить?
ua gerzaher
小有名气
注册于2013-02-08
ua FC Tiras
ua Juicy >> 星期三 三月 29 - 15:55
@gerzaher, там в плей-офф попадает 12 команд - из них 9 вторых мест и 3 лучших третьих места. У наших есть еще шансы на второе место
ua Juicy
小有名气
注册于2015-03-28
ee onuelver >> 星期六 十月 20 - 04:40, 已编辑 星期六 十月 20 - 04:55

As you didn't have your own candidates i was drawed in lottery. Here i will post some analyzes of players and thoughts.

Today i have to check over all players in shortlist. At first sight it looks promising but maybe weaker in midfield and with only one top class forward. So i try to qualify if it's possible. If not then i will concentrate on younger players development. I am also quite demanding about special attributes like Playmaker on offensive mids and Correct on DM and central defenders.

I learned some Russian language in school but i was barely "3" in that and sometimes "2". But i never used it after graduating and i have no Russian keyboard and nobody will understand me then laughing

ee onuelver
小有名气
注册于2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ua paspartu >> 星期四 十月 25 - 10:19

Thank you for your activity! Work with the team on your own, I hope you will succeed! There will be time to write your thoughts and analyzes of the national team on this topic, it will be very interesting to read
Good luck brother!

ua paspartu
小有名气
注册于2014-09-15
ua MFC Nikolaev
ee onuelver >> 星期五 十月 26 - 12:16

Now i feel that draw against Russia was not good result but i was not sure about new NT and played very defensively. 0-0 against Estonia is very good one as on last qualis i don't remember them losing any points at home. Interlands are for reserves to collect experience and i try to avoid playing same players in both matches but sometimes couple of players have to play both. Then i prefer to sub first team player with first team player to give more xp. Never cared of interland results and typicaly i lose most of them.

I hope we can win some matches too and maybe qualify to playoffs. We have to score for wins and it's not easy with only 1 good forward. If chances are gone i will play younger players on qualis too.

ee onuelver
小有名气
注册于2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> 星期四 十一月 1 - 15:09

Now it's bad as Lithuania was quite out of World Cup level and they are surely not stronger than Estonia. Our 5-men defence looked very shit today. 

ee onuelver
小有名气
注册于2014-09-02
ua paspartu >> 星期二 十一月 6 - 09:28

Я вообще не понимаю, для чего ты ставишь защитников с отбором ниже 5,9 ещё и стариков без перспективных.

И для чего ты ставишь тактику выездную в 5 защей но зато с атакующим полузащитником... посмотри как играют топ сборные...

Пишу на русском, знаю ты немного понимаешь, если что гугл переводчик есть:)

ua paspartu
小有名气
注册于2014-09-15
ua MFC Nikolaev
ee onuelver >> 星期三 十一月 7 - 23:09

We don't have so long list of very good players and as we have overall weaker players there is no point to copy top teams tactics against them- same tactics will give more advantage to stronger team. I know that almost all teams play 5-3-2 with DM but when two such teams play each other then one of them usually will lose. Maybe you see some different shortlist than i can see. 

Polonsky and Pantyukhov will play worse in qualifications, Kotlyarov and Morokov are old and weakest defenders- none of them is young and perspective. We have only 13 defs at all in shortlist currently and 9 is minimum to pick. Tournament players may be selected to first team squad when we are surely without qualifying chance.

Show me at least one good defensive midfielder in our shortlist...defenders will work better on that position. Top teams have normal DMs (little bit more dueling than passing, correct and man marker). Old school DMs with dueling around 3 are crap- not able to defend or pass. 

I regret that i played against Russia too defensively orientated as i was not enough confident. Mostly i play with 4-3-3 with my clubs and can win 5-3-2 teams with 1+ better star value at home. I score a lot and concede a lot. Ukraine has only one forward on good international level (Khanov) and others are just less than average so i can't play with 3 forwards in most of matches. If Khanov will happen to play against opponent best defender we are in trouble. Diamond is quite weak tactic in this game so i avoid it (look Estonia-Lithuania match). One rule in RS is: play on your strengts not on weaknesses.

Only young prospect that should be picked is maybe Volosnikov but he is far from Kuprianov and Nedorezov level and will stay behind them. Probably Nakhichevansky will get some interlands too in future. 

ee onuelver
小有名气
注册于2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> 星期三 十一月 21 - 04:56

Ok...it was my mistake to use non-correct defender on center where he caused penalty. Just didn't notice it as he has many attributes. But defence overall was crap(mostly Olenev). And they matched their better winger against Khanov.

ee onuelver
小有名气
注册于2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> 星期三 十二月 12 - 22:53

Our qualifying chances are over so i use the moment to pick couple of younger players. Unfortunately Orbelianin is real wasted shit with his 3 balls of dueling when never plays as DM- his passing will stay quite low. Missed several games through his career too thanks to bad managers.

ee onuelver
小有名气
注册于2014-09-02