美国联赛 第53赛季 [2]

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

Season 75 (9)

us SeanPat0 >> 星期四 八月 24 - 00:29

Well, let's start off with that for the first time since season 68, William Penn has left week 1 with 3 points. It helped us to just not play Madisonians this time around (after giving us 2 opening week defeats at the Landing in that time period).

But, on a more serious note, it is just earning more money to get those our facilities up to par to play with the big boys, and ride Toby Prew as long as other teams will let us keep him.

us SeanPat0
小有名气
注册于2019-08-23
us William Penn FC
us britrock88 >> 星期五 八月 25 - 03:10

Your Philadelphians could challenge for the promotion playoff, which is less pressure than the Madisonians' expectation of it!

Re: Prew, I still have a lot to learn about player valuation, but I sense you may be able to hang on to him. And re: facilities, we are exactly one season away from a Lv1 football academy--we'll report back on how we find it.

us britrock88
小有名气
注册于2017-10-31
us Madisonians
us SeanPat0 >> 星期天 八月 27 - 02:35

The issue is not challanging for a promotion spot, or even earning that spot.

the challenge is in staying up, and right now, I do not have the ammunition to win that fight, i.e. the dollars to buy players needed for a sustained religation battle over a few seasons I would face.

us SeanPat0
小有名气
注册于2019-08-23
us William Penn FC
us Xandy >> 星期一 八月 28 - 07:05, 已编辑 星期一 八月 28 - 07:07

I finally started the level 10 stadium upgrade and it will take more than a season to finish. The plan this season is to earn more money to fund upgrades while not losing at home.

us Xandy
小有名气
注册于2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
us SeanPat0 >> 星期六 九月 16 - 20:42

Well, for the first time in a few seasons, we have dipped into the transfer market to get younger.

The other part is maybe add a spark or two for the rest of the season to stay above the drop zone, which we are a bit closer to than I care to be.

us SeanPat0
小有名气
注册于2019-08-23
us William Penn FC
us jpeso >> 星期五 九月 22 - 03:44, 已编辑 星期五 九月 22 - 03:44

Congrats SeanPat0! Finlay Claypool is a great player to build around..

We had a quiet transfer window. Our finance department hired snipers with beanbag rounds to shoot anyone who even thought about signing a new player.

The tleague 2 tittle race has been closer this season. Good Luck britrock, Peter  and nate

us jpeso
小有名气
注册于2013-05-20
us Richmond
us britrock88 >> 星期三 十月 4 - 17:49

Congrats to the Detroit Blazers on clinching. It was a fun race!

us britrock88
小有名气
注册于2017-10-31
us Madisonians
us Xandy >> 星期三 十月 4 - 23:19, 已编辑 星期三 十月 4 - 23:23

1goal allowed in last 11 games to close out the season - Congratulations Detroit Blazers!

us Xandy
小有名气
注册于2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
us Peter >> 星期四 十月 5 - 08:26

Thank you guys. It was tough and I didn't think we'd be able to finish first but we did it.

It's nice to see an active forum in d2. I'm sure I'll see you all later – d1 is a different beast.

us Peter
小有名气
注册于2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers