League of Austria season 2

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

FC Red Bull Salzburg Journal (21)

at StormZ >> saturday april 6 - 12:21
We must keep this league active,in order to do so i will have my own journal aswell.I will try to keep it clean as possible and easy to read,all the info about the club will be posted here aswell as team news! First post coming very soon
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at StormZ >> saturday april 6 - 12:26
First lets start with season goals:

-Finnish 1st or 2nd in the league,everything else is one big failure.

-Upgrade stadium to lvl 2,Training complex to lvl 5 and youth center to lvl 5

- Improve health center as much as possible

Future is important:

Improve our 2 best youngsters in team to atleast 2 stars:

- Dietrich Zipperling (19 yrs old,talent: 3.05)
- Jörg Wendelin (20 yrs old,talent 3.85)

Make team more competitive for euro tournaments

This will be long term goal,first of all i wan't to have young team filled with Austrians,that will come from my youth academy and i will buy some from other clubs aswell.We may struggle for few seasons in league but then we will dominate for many seasons more :)

Thats all from first post
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at StormZ >> sunday april 7 - 09:51, Edited sunday april 7 - 11:01
Today Red Bull played Away match vs FC Korndackeln. In that match they were expected to lose heavily according to Scout of FC Red Bull.Everybody expected defensive formation to be used in that match but coach Jose Mourinho had diffrent plans.He used Attacking Wingers and that paid off after left winger Bert Schmick assisted for first goal in 8th min,german striker Lindemaier scored.After that home team managed to score goal for draw but that was it,Red Bull was simply better team and they scored 2 more goals and game was over.In the last minutes goalkeeper of away team got injured and he was replaced by young keeper Schwager,home team managed to score just one more goal and match ended 2:3 for Red Bull.Just to mention that away team played without 2 best players(Jelavic,Leroa) who were reported as injured.Today we play another match,it is a cup match and we will go with slightly diffrent tactic then vs Korndackeln because we are playing vs team from 2nd league and we will go with more offensive formation.
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at StormZ >> sunday april 7 - 15:40
We are out of the cup! Its not a big deal since if we stayed in the cup we would have problem with fatigue of the players and now we can fully commit to the league.Biggest problem is the injury of our young star Jorg Wendelin(12 weeks)..Hope he will be back even stronger and better.
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at schorny >> monday april 8 - 09:51
12 weeks? omg, thats rough.
Wendelin will soon be austria's best striker.

And nice game. 11 shots to 5 and you win 2:3 :p
My strikers are too damn stupid. Do you want to lend me Jelavic for this season? ;)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at StormZ >> tuesday april 9 - 09:45
Nah,Jelavic is superstar :D He will be top scorer this season you will see ^^ And yeah,Wendelin will be soon Austria's best striker,this is not his last U21 season,he will play next season too but next seasos but i have a nice plan for him,he will play whole matches for U21 and i will sub him for my main team in 89th min so he will get around 1000 exp per week,he will be superstar :)

Anyway my team unlucky lost yesterday 0-1 vs Columbia after my best midfielder got red card very soon,it changed the match completly and RB lost unlucky :/ Today we beated FC Hollaburn 3-1 and in the next 5 matches we have very easy schedule and i expect atleast 4 wins.Jelavic will lead us ^^
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at StormZ >> tuesday april 9 - 10:24
btw did you forget that my keeper is from Austrian NT? :P when my team scored 3 goals you needed 4 to beat me,and you need like 30 shots on goal to score 4 goals to Puchner :P 11 is enough just for 2,and my strikers needs just 5 shots to score 3 goals cuz they are too good :D
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at schorny >> tuesday april 9 - 15:43
yeah :p
i lost all bids on all forwards that i wanted during the transfer period. the one that i got was the very very very last resort - the transfer was fixed one day after the transfer period ended :/

i think thats my biggest weakness at the moment - which will probably cost me my chance for the title... :(
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at StormZ >> tuesday april 9 - 15:55
Could be,but why u created 2 midfielders? :D you could create striker
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at schorny >> tuesday april 9 - 16:11
yeah, well.
i kind of regret that now, but only a little bit because kalashnov is sooooo strong. but, yeah. if i could start all over again i'd create a forward.
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at Kosmo >> wednesday april 10 - 02:29
here is a nice fitting footballer quote for you schorny.
“They couldn’t have scored in a brothel with two grand in their pockets”
at Kosmo
User
Registered2013-03-30
at StormZ >> wednesday april 10 - 11:53
Tough away match was played today vs FC Wien #4. It was hard match without any real chances but our hero Nikica Jelavic saved us and scored only goal in the match.Score was 0-1 for FC RB. Coach Jose mentioned that team must win 4 out of 5 next games and here is fist win. 3 more to go and we will have good chances to win the championship because we play at home vs all of the contenders that can stop us from that goal.Good luck to everyone :)
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at schorny >> wednesday april 10 - 13:14
yeah, currently there are no easy victories - even bot teams can be dangerous...
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at StormZ >> wednesday april 10 - 13:36
Yeah,that's fun about this game :) Would be boring if we demolish bots all the time
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at StormZ >> thursday april 11 - 10:42
2nd out of 5 is here :) 2 more and we will be very happy ;) After that 5 easy games we will see what to do and what to expect from other strong games
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07