League of Austria season 2

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

FC Korndackeln Journal (26)

at schorny >> friday april 5 - 11:19, Edited saturday april 6 - 12:36
This is the official Journal of FC Korndackeln.
Feel free to comment and flame and praise me any way you want. Especially praise is very welcome, or gifts. I like gifts.

Our Season Goals are:
* Play international next season (preferably Champions League)
* Upgrade our Stadium
* deny FC Red Bull Salzburg the first place
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
ch trueblue >> friday april 5 - 20:30
Good luck in the competition ! :)
ch trueblue
Registered2013-04-05
at schorny >> saturday april 6 - 12:32, Edited saturday april 6 - 12:32
Today was an waful day at Korndackeln. Lots of players were exhausted from the interland marathon they had to play. Therefore Korndackeln rotated a lot and let new players play in their game against FC Wien #2. One of the was Fritz Buchner.

His first action on the pitch was a foul for which he received a yellow card. But he started complaining and yelling at the referee so he got send off - which meant an 77 minute game with one player less for Korndackeln.

This didn't end well and after the 0:1 loss there will be a lot of discussion about disciplin at Korndackeln...

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-45985
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at schorny >> monday april 8 - 09:42, Edited monday april 8 - 09:56
Yesterday was a very sad day at Korndackeln.

We had FC Red Bull Salzburg as a guest at our side and we provided them with wine and beer and lots of alcohol to show them our friendship. Rumor has it though, that Korndackeln players were seen devouring the alcoholic beverages.

Nevertheless the game started and Korndackeln fell behind in the 8th minute after Lindenmaier scored the first goal for FC Red Bull Salzburg. Even though Cresp equalized shortly after, Salzburg was up 2 goals at halftime.

A lot of shouting and cursing was heard and some people even reported that they saw some drunken Korndackel players singing - nevertheless our heroes also failed in the second half. But at least we got to a 3:2 after Puchner, Austrians national goalkeeper had the be substitued (it was noithing serious though).

So a 2:3 defeat against our rivals, after we lost the last game against FC Wien #2 as well. There was not a lot optimism right before the important cup tie against FC Hollabrunn.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-45989
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at schorny >> monday april 8 - 09:48, Edited monday april 8 - 10:29
Yesterday Korndackeln went to Hollabrunn to face off against FC Hollabrunn in what history will call the total destruction of an unworthy team.

3:0 ended this showing of total domination of Korndackeln. Finally a good performance and in the cup nevertheless. The 70k price money went straight into the training facility which now can be upgraded to level 4. Lots of happiness at Korndackeln after we finally won a game again.

The Official press statement of Korndackeln president: "Mia hom gwonna! I pok des ned." Which roughly translates to "I can't believe we won". And todays match against FC Wien #5 will show how unbelievable a Korndackeln win really is.

Lots of players are still tired after the interland marathon and the 2 stressfull games yesterday. A victory is needed, so all our prayers go out to the people who really need it: the Korndackeln forwards.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-83060
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at schorny >> monday april 8 - 12:16, Edited monday april 8 - 12:20
Today a lot of wine was drunk at Korndackeln.

Korndackeln went all out on offense and played a 4-2-4 to give their midfielders some rest. So all was set out to a goal-avanca. Our opponent FC Wien #5 played a normal 4-4-2 diamond and was not prepared for our onslaught.

In the 8th minute McDaniels scored after a corner of Kalashnov the first goal. After that, the onslaught stopped. 2:0 at half time after Kalashnov kicked a second awesome corner to Jaruzelski.

The second half was played without McDaniels and later also Kalashnov was substituted - which meant a tame Korndackeln that, even with 4 Forwards, failed to score a single time during normal play.

So all is well now. The Korneuburg News had the following Headline on this game "Stümper Stürmer und russischer Stampfer" - which praised Kalashnovs play. He more and more plays the role of a single matchwinner due to his awesome standard sitution plays.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-45992
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
nl Corniel >> monday april 8 - 13:32
Wow, 4-2-4! I wouldn't even think of it. ;)
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
at schorny >> monday april 8 - 13:59, Edited monday april 8 - 13:59
Yeah, well. It didn't really work anyway...

But Russia (botteam) played that in the interland games, and like russia I just absued Kalashnov's corners. They are kind of overpowered ;)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at schorny >> tuesday april 9 - 14:02, Edited tuesday april 9 - 14:02
Korndackeln went to Schruns to secure the Top4 spot. That at least was the target.

Once again it failed miserably... In the 4rd Minute Ullman scored the first goal for Schruns and that was pretty much it. 3:1 in the end. Korndackeln wasn't able to fight back and to make things worse Kalashnov received a bad injury and will miss the next match. He will probably be back against SC Columbia.

The Korndackeln Coach got boo'ed off the stadium by mad Korndackeln fans. At the start of the season the proud goal was to fight for the Championship and now it seems Korndackeln needs to fight real hard to even stay in the top 4.

Maybe a new Coach is what is needed. At least the next games are played at home, so at least there is some positive outlook.
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at StormZ >> tuesday april 9 - 14:43
Glad to see that im not the only one with the injury's :D
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at schorny >> tuesday april 9 - 15:38, Edited tuesday april 9 - 15:44
:p
you got it way worse than me though. I have health center lvl 3, which helps a lot i guess.
but tomorrow will probably the first day my new superstar midfielder will make an appearence: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-95685

he's gonna be so awesome <3
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at StormZ >> tuesday april 9 - 15:54
Why is he from Czech? :D i have many superstars :P check in my team Stuck and Zipperling :D
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at schorny >> tuesday april 9 - 16:10
because i like foreign players. i am from austria so i am entitled to say: austrians suck at football :p
i knew zipperling but haven't seen stuck. he is nice.

didn't you choose new regions for your youth players after you upgraded to lvl4? if not, why?
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at StormZ >> tuesday april 9 - 16:21
i didn't :) im not from austria but one thing i really like when i play football manager games is to have all players from native country.Maybe its impossible to do now but in long term i will have all good austrian players and i hope that many of them will be in national team.My goal is to make competitive team in europe with austrian players :)
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at schorny >> tuesday april 9 - 17:54
yeah, that makes sense. it's just totally out of character for red bull salzburg :p
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05