League of Albania season 49

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 58 (5)

ee onuelver >> tuesday march 23 - 06:16, Edited thursday march 25 - 04:55

We have already euro point from Tanamera and i hope something against swiss club too. It was one of 3 easiest opponents.

After last investments i would be very disappointed if getting nothing.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee onuelver >> thursday march 25 - 12:41

4-1 is giving hope for Q3. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> sunday march 28 - 08:22

2-2 and it's Q3 that mean also automatic EL playoff! Puntukas seems too strong but at least we try for point.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> thursday april 1 - 03:22

Got that point from CL Q3- the first ever in such round. EL playoff opponent Leipzig is over 20 stars average. Chances are almost zero but one day i must pass those rounds.  

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> monday april 5 - 04:07

And it's over for this season. Last opponent Leipzig was too far strong but same time Puntukas reached to CL groups winning both matches against Bulgarian club. So i see now point to push my team forward. I want stadium-11 and then normal academies. Still 400M needed for stadium. Currently i get 13-14M per home match but full 200K stadium will bring over 22M. So at some point i must sell most of older players for bigger money inject and play with youngsters. That mean again title chances to other teams. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02