League of Albania season 49

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 59 (6)

ee onuelver >> tuesday may 11 - 11:10

It's not realistic to sell enough players in this TW to get stadium-11 money. Prices are just so cheap that every (my) player cost less than 30M euros and i need some 200M. I don't know yet Q2 draw but there is some 4-5 playable possible opponents. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee onuelver >> saturday may 15 - 15:21

Imperijal might give little point chances but i will not invest more into old players. In mid-season i will sell more players to surely get my stadium upgrade money. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> sunday may 16 - 13:45

and we can speak already about successful euro season: Shkoder #7 got already point and i won first match at home. Missed penalty may cost next round but my chances of point in next rounds are anyway close to zero. So i can sell some key players in peace on mid-season and no fear that after 2-3 seasons we are again on last place- it's fifth non-zero season in a row and for that time i have surely enough money to build competitive team in euros. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> tuesday may 18 - 14:54

Now it's over and quite close but not disappointed. Points we have and not worrying about conceded goal in league as this season was not planned to be perfect anyway. Our cannons are now turned to money- we must get stadium upgrade started this season! On second half we will be weaker anyway question is how much weaker or how much players we have to sell. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> sunday may 30 - 04:02

Funny that having much better u21 squad couple of seasons ago i couldn't pass round 2 but now i am in round 5 with very poor squad. R6 is not realistic looking at opponent- they must then mix competitions and send u21 league squad with weakest youngsters :D

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> friday june 11 - 13:55

Main goal of season is acheved now: stadium-11 upgrade. Team is not very much weaker for league but maybe not competitive enough for Europe.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02