League of Albania season 50

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 68 (1)

ee onuelver >> wednesday august 31 - 07:23

It will be kind of "empty" season as my goal was go get at least point from Europe and invested almost all money to team- fencer didn't look so much stronger but my teams have big problems with "keeper based" teams and both my clubs got this type opponents in Q2. First team got a 0-0 and 0-1 against team that was overall weaker in all field lines but dominated even with goal chances in both matches!

Previous season goal was scoring 300 goals in league which i achieved. 400 looks unrealistic as it means regulerly average 13 goals per game and sometimes players just satisfy with some 5-6 goals at halftime and will not try on second half so there were some critical moments with 300 already. So it's now "ticking" and future will be question of my moods: whether i want to give another chance to team in CL or hunting trophyless season again and 3rd place or just selling all oldies. There are big chances that next season i will get stronger opponent in Q2 and i have no chance for points at all. FA3 is ready soon and will demand more maintenance costs. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back