League of Albania season 50

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 76 (4)

ee onuelver >> wednesday october 18 - 22:57

First euro match ended worst possible way- conceded on last attack and 0-1. Now we need 2 goals win against quite equal team- not a easy task.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee onuelver >> friday october 20 - 16:00

Q2 passed luckily and zero avoided. Now Q3 gived me regular group passer with one of legendary keepers. Maybe playoffs will give a point chance. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> friday october 27 - 22:06

Got some revenge against Puntukas as i lost them some seasons ago. So it's second group phase in a row for Albanian club! Ofcourse we will be thankful for every point we get as it's too much to hope that we will get again restarters group. I am close to level i once dreamed: being seeded in CL Q2 and get into group phase. It's time to think about some next goals.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> friday november 10 - 22:50

Must be overall happy with 1 win and 2 draws in group. There was tiny chance to advance from group as we were 2-1 leading in last match about 20 minutes before end but 2 teams had much better players. 1.75 is our second best ever yearly rating and Labinoti is seeded team in CL Q2. So we can start against lower ranked opponents and have more chances to advance and hunt more points. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02