League of Albania season 51

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 30 (21)

be Jeton R. Bardhi >> saturday may 6 - 20:26
The effect of having old players in the team is finally becoming evident to Permet!!!
be Jeton R. Bardhi
User
Registered2013-12-22
ee onuelver >> sunday may 7 - 12:56
Permet is like Tanamera vol 2. At least Tanamera made his team younger and improved his TC so he has chances to turn better now. His current players are still weakly trained because of TC. Next season Permet is second half team or relegation candidate if he continue with same old deads.
But for any normal progress of players TC10 is must be. Then you can turn your YC8-9 players to something that works in this league or can sell and buy some YC10 ones and train them to normal players to reduce gap with other countries.
Next season we should get back next Euroleague place.
ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
be Jeton R. Bardhi >> sunday may 7 - 20:49
Next plan is to try buying new and more red-star players (25-29 years old) in order to make the difference in Europe matches (maybe it will not be enough, but it will influence for good).
I expect 2 more players of my team to become red-star. So please be the next team having red-star players for next season.
be Jeton R. Bardhi
User
Registered2013-12-22
ee onuelver >> monday may 8 - 03:24
It will not be i as next team with red stars- just i have no money for them and trying to invest into facilities as long as i have that bonus period. And i don't buy old players- that's my philosophy.
ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> friday may 12 - 17:02
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1488974

And i got supertalent from Albania. Not very good age but my first ST who is worth something.
ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> friday may 19 - 10:49
My u21 keeper i loaned is complete crap but best that was available in this region after my previous was gone to other club. He may cost me potential euro spot but i don't want to play in u21 champions cup with 2* keeper
ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02