League of Albania season 58

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 52 (6)

ee onuelver >> tuesday may 12 - 20:46

Let's see what market and Europe will bring. It might be time for bigger changes.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee onuelver >> wednesday may 13 - 15:50

Euro match won after long pause(last win was season 47). Nothing is quaranteed as Talisker has stronger players but their defenders have no Correct and i have new mid who missed just minutes with arriving.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> thursday may 14 - 12:54

Huh... quite thrilling euro match. Being 2-0 ahead and then 2-3 down and finally needed 3-3 draw. It will help our euro ranking from this season on 0.500 and should keep us away from last place couple of next seasons. In Q2 we need extreme luck for any additional points.

Try all hard against me: on mid-season i will sell my oldies and play with quite young squad. So there is chance for taking some trophies from me :) Main teams have their second match just around transfer window period. Next seasons i am not competitive in Europe.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> tuesday may 19 - 13:09

Well...it's over now. Surely didn't deserve by play 0-3 and 0-5 but Bislimi is pathetic shit in European level and must go on mid-season too. Opponent's 7* keeper saves 2 of 2 and 12* keeper just 1 of 6... Bigger refresh is needed to be little bit more competitive after some seasons and reach to level that i'll get seeding in Q2 too. There was period for couple of seasons when i was quite close to that.

Overall must be happy with advancing after longer pause. Every point was worthy thing. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> tuesday may 26 - 12:38

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18243802

It's hard to comment shit like this. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> friday june 5 - 12:44

Damn. Really hoped to get out from cup and lose a league match but it's really difficult to lose against bot3-5-2 lineup. My 3-3-4 destroyed it and i couldn't set weaker players as board started to whine. So i probably have to play in CL next season too and feel badly at being non-competitive against maybe beatable opponent. Just sold 3 oldies and Verzemnieks will retire after Office upgrade is ready and he will become a staff. 2 oldies are on transferlist until they'll go. Then i try to get somebody fresher somewhere.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02