League of Austria season 44

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 66 (5)

ee Balthazor >> thursday may 26 - 04:11

EL draw looks interesting. All opponents are stronger by star value, but no superteams, we are hoping for some points. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> tuesday may 31 - 17:28

Really hoped to get something today, but there is nothing to do after shots on target 10-2 and score 0-2. Advancing chances are now almost zero because it ruined GD too.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> friday june 3 - 03:55

...and it has turned to disaster. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> saturday june 18 - 19:50

Domestic season has been nice, picking maximum possible from everywhere, but 2 losses to Geotrans in EL will haunt longer- they looked more "edible" than Eintracht (I had lost to them several seasons ago). 

My Estonian club is under complete rebuilding and will be relegated on playoffs for several seasons to League 2. New generation will be more carefully picked with their talents and specialities and should reach to regular euro contender and pick some medals again after decades. Meanwhile I must watch for fresh blood for Simmering too: new keeper is necessary and something to every line as core of team is little bit aging: 3 defenders are already declining and 2 on their peak, Smillion is crossing his peak too. Forwards should last couple of more seasons, but are all too close by their ages and will fall quickly on short period. Dünamo has suffered that missing of break point especially on midfield and still not fully recovered from that.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> monday july 18 - 15:39

My EL group smells very badly, like a zero points. Non-ranked SK Latgols is probably strongest team in group and other teams are stronger too.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn