League of Austria season 53

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 49 (5)

cn 神话 >> sunday december 15 - 14:55

cn 神话
User
Registered2013-10-04
at FC Barcelona
ee Balthazor >> tuesday december 17 - 20:09

As I expected this season might become one of tightest and most turbulent seasons in league history. We have no clear outsider(s) at the moment and there may be finally 6 different teams been in relegation zone through the season.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
at Computer Team >> thursday december 19 - 12:51

Good luck for everyone.

at Computer Team
User
Registered2019-04-20
at Minor Club
ee Balthazor >> tuesday december 24 - 07:14

It's funny to look that some seasons ago my keeper Bassmann was NT candidate and in NT shortlist for couple of times. Luckily there was better alternative with bigger prospect available. Now he is still not on this league level adequately. 

Silently moving closer to stadium-11. No big transfers (buying) coming before that, just promoting homegrown players so long. Not worrying about possible relegation, my team is one of the youngest in league and I'll be back again anyway.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> friday december 27 - 18:18

Let's see how long losing streak I can collect currently 6 running. At least Austrian NT is saved from worst keeper in Austrian League, but I don't plan yet to replace him. It would inhale too much money that is for stadium. Maybe relegation means that some more older players will be replaced with youngsters. I have 3 free spots in first team, but reserves are not yet ready for L1. They might be good enough for L2 and get their chance there. Maybe then I'll keep my team just good enough to survive in L2 until stadium is ready but then I'm sure that I can fight back my place in L1. Otherwise it would mean that Austrian League is strong enough and I had part in its rebirth. Then it might be right time to choose new challenge in new league. But let's don't rush too far. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn