League of Austria season 53

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 57 (13)

ee Balthazor >> friday january 29 - 20:30

Nothing dramatic about being on last place after first match. I saved some players for euro match including keeper and 0-0 means it was worth it as additional particle of Austrian and my club's euro ranking. In Q2 very probably some younger prospects will earn some additional experience as next opponent is presumably much stronger and will not give chances for point. It was already surprise to get first opponent "edible", being team without ranking. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> wednesday february 3 - 17:35

....and my Crazy Gang really deserves their name...

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> monday february 8 - 05:07

Now the surprisingly long euro trip of club that should never qualify to Europe is over :D 2 wins and 3 draws were much more than expected. Time to pay full attention to league and maybe cup.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
cn 神话 >> friday february 12 - 19:58

good try

cn 神话
User
Registered2013-10-04
at FC Barcelona
ee Balthazor >> saturday february 27 - 18:25

How my team can be SO bad...it's better to go down and build a new one.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
cn 神话 >> sunday february 28 - 12:21

You have to understand whether your team intends to train its own players or buy stars to play scores? If you are planning to train your own players, I want to say that your facility level is too low, at least level 14 or above. If you want to buy a star, you must have at least 7 primary attributes, and if you want to win the championship, you must have at least 8 primary attributes.

cn 神话
User
Registered2013-10-04
at FC Barcelona
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> sunday february 28 - 13:46

That's right

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Registered2019-12-25
ee Balthazor >> sunday february 28 - 20:08

FA3 is my next plan, just little bit missing of its money. I got my stadium ready less than week ago and bigger money just has started to climb towards me :D . So I'm staying more like buy-in-team as serious youngsters start from YA4 nowadays, it would take more than year to build all of that and financially it would be struggle for me. Growing YA1 players for sale is more stable income than risking with farming some bought-in crap and even with those players I should hover some time between two leagues area. 

Main problem is currently lost form of my offensive part. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
cn 神话 >> tuesday march 2 - 12:14

Buying players needs to buy those that are very helpful to the team, otherwise it is a waste of money. If you really don’t know what players to buy, you can buy my players, at least they can be guaranteed to be the top in Austria league.

cn 神话
User
Registered2013-10-04
at FC Barcelona
ee Balthazor >> wednesday march 3 - 20:24

Got a moment of enough money and now it's 2 months waiting of FA3. It means that bigger investments into new players must wait at least to middle of TW when some players will be sold. It will be struggling seasons anyway ahead, relegation through playoffs would bring just more radical changes in squad. Surely some youngsters will reach to first team, I have to buy someone to forward position as currently it's my weakest part and I have always been fan of offensive-minded football: try to score more than opponents do. Previous season it worked strangely and I tried to give away some points to avoid euroleague qualification- that ironically turned to be surprisingly successful ride.

But currently I'm probably poorest club in top 2 leagues :D and tomorrow's league match will multiply my budget a lot :) 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> thursday march 4 - 02:44

You've got a lv11 stadium, which means you will get a much more money than most of us, success is only a matter of time :)

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Registered2019-12-25
ee Balthazor >> wednesday march 10 - 18:43

Look at my forwards, they're far from amazing!

Give just them chance!(Mmm they have them like raisins)

On a penalty point they shoot down just some planes.

And then he is trying again, when he hits own defense(Ooh that's missing!)

Do you think so? Well, I better not show when he's foot away from goal...

...hits lemon-tree, hits lemon-tree, hits lemon-tree, yeah, hits lemon-tree...

(on the tune of "Amazing Horse")

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> saturday march 13 - 08:56

Let's see what I can afford for 100M I've collected for now, some players will be sold too.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn