League of Austria season 53

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 65 (7)

ee Balthazor >> saturday march 19 - 18:16

This time it will come difficult against Canvey Pixels, but at least we are trying something.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> wednesday march 30 - 17:14

It's definitely bad to lose van Dansich for euro match against opponent who has made already one bad surprise, but we must be better. 2-2 is clearly lost point.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> friday april 1 - 14:05

Just try ur best and get more points for us in the international competition so that our league can have more seats in those competitions . I believe in you, Bro.

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Registered2019-12-25
ee Balthazor >> sunday april 3 - 17:08

For this season it's over. It was time to pay back for previous lucky draws with away goal advancings. EE had some better players but at least some necessary points for ranking. EL playoffs have been typically big "no trespass" to my clubs, but previous season somehow happened to pass it. 

This season should bring me FA4 and better chances for future. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> thursday april 21 - 13:06

It's a bit sad to see so many Austria league managers leave this game.

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Registered2019-12-25
ee Balthazor >> saturday april 23 - 18:50

And former Pernegg is now completely destroyed by jumpers. Managers like ENZO should get banned: he everytime sells all promising players in new team and buys team full of cheap oldies who last just 1-2 seasons and then are worthless. Yep he boosts team temporarily, but after that team is full of worthless crappy players and need lot of work to build up again. He has destroyed already 2 clubs in Estonia; second one will qualify to Europe next season, but probably get early exit and bring bad rankings just like Red Bull getting zero points in Europe. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> sunday may 1 - 19:29

Upcoming TW means hard work to me with both my clubs: Simmering needs desperately some fresh blood to midfield and defense and Dünamo will go under total rebuilt: all older players for sale and new young generation to buy in as current one doesn't work properly. It means some League 2 seasons for Dünamo, but there is no other way to get higher than 7th places.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn