League of Austria season 53

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 70 (8)

ee Balthazor >> tuesday december 6 - 18:53

This season I don't have expectations. Forgot already twice to adjust Rebongo's price and probably can't sell him. So no money to buy anybody. Old core can't keep team in top half. Maybe it will be time for big sellout and another L2 session with homegrown players until there will be enough money for new squad?

Now I try to collect all avaliable euro points. Group phase is maybe too much wanted but let's see.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> monday december 12 - 04:59

Not happy about lost euro points from only shot, but luckily won with penalties. Next opponent looks "edible" too but team is performing regularly under its level and anything may happen.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> tuesday december 20 - 19:17

Our final euro opponent was stronger and winning home match and narrow miss by away goals is not bad result comparing to our league performances. Some points collected to ranking. EL playoff has been out typical limit on most times, passing it on some better seasons. Probably we are not group material any more, but finances don't allow to bring in more fresh blood. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> thursday january 19 - 17:34

Avoided successfully euro ticket and now I can change my team. At first some selling, then some young blood in. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> tuesday january 31 - 19:23

Season 71 is coming silent ticking around 6th place. Some older and couple of crap players sold, one sell stayed too late and will come probably at the end of season. Some money for couple of young players collected, let's see how finances will run. Maybe I can change generations without relegation.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> tuesday february 14 - 17:47

Actually it's terrible that my team is fighting for euro spots! I sold 3 players from first team and bought none, even not youngsters. My team should be clearly weaker than on previous seasons to cut the wages and get some financial stability, so clearly non-competitive for EL, probably able to pass 2-3 qualification rounds only, which is not good enough.

Is Austrian league staying weaker and all euro contenders making refresh?

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> friday march 3 - 17:40

Things are turning crazy: I had my yesterday pulled ST on RD position 90 minutes and brought in other underaged player for second half...who scored and I'm forced to win 5-1 instead of hoped loss that would free me from euro matches. I don't have sufficient team for them and not enough resources to strengthen it. My goal is to buy couple of future players, not some aging ones that may help me one round further or be useless.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> friday march 10 - 18:48

Damn! Really tried to lose points and still qualified by GD...

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn