League of Austria season 64

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

International Club Season 8 (24)

at schorny >> monday february 24 - 23:38
easy cheesy win, i wasn't the least bit excited when i watched the match... 8-6 is pretty standard, nothing of interest happened...

:p
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at Kosmo >> tuesday february 25 - 18:15
gratz @MacikaG for the great result against cambuur.
2-2 away is very impressive.
at Kosmo
User
Registered2013-03-30
hu MacikaG >> saturday march 1 - 07:59
Thanks, but my team believe, they are so strong (because of this away tie) and got only 1 single point against Frankfurt in 2 matches. So, my team is in big trouble. On paper Cambuur will win tomorrow, and I go to Schorny's stadium, also predicted a loss for me. :-(
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
at schorny >> monday march 3 - 13:07
MacikaG, what a finale. At my stadium but a draw is enough for you. So I need to win, but I should be able to, as I have home advantage. But a draw is always possible.

This will be very exciting.

So sad that your awesome performance against Cambuur didn't yield anything of value :(
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
hu MacikaG >> tuesday march 4 - 13:27
Well, last time when we were at the same group I go forward, and now this time you can play forward in the EL. I have to beat today Orgling, who currently lead my League. So, good luck for the match and also good luck for you against Columbia at late night today.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
at schorny >> tuesday march 4 - 13:59
Yeah my game against Columbia is like 1 hour after our match. This is going to be tough.

And i sure hope that i will be able to take my revenge for last time :)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at Kosmo >> tuesday march 4 - 16:41
i wish no luck for korndackeln against columbia :p
at Kosmo
User
Registered2013-03-30
at schorny >> wednesday march 5 - 12:30
I had more chances at home and still lost. What a sad sad season.

Congrats MacikaG, that victory was undeserved but you here you beat me again. I think I might stop liking you....

:)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
hu MacikaG >> wednesday march 5 - 22:10
I'm sorry Schorny, I wanted to win against Orgling, but I lost and after won over you. I prefer change the scores but it is impossible. Maybe next year I won't in the CL and you can go to the last 16.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵