League of Austria season 72

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

About Austrian NT (66)

ee Balthazor >> monday october 28 - 19:48

As current selection has only interlands I threw out majority of older generation to give boost to maximal amount of younger players. So results might be awful, but hopefully one day they bring us to some final tournament. We caused some headache to bigger teams and finally won some matches against other weaker teams too.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> monday december 2 - 05:10

Looks like I have to return to Estonia as none of local managers want to take it and here are already 2 candidates. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> thursday december 5 - 04:59

At least I don't have to worry about next period, we have adequate candidate who has regularly several NT players. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> friday april 24 - 08:34

Current NT selection deserves lot of critics: we have no theoretical chance to qualify and should think about future, but NT is full of aging players who probably fall out of shortlist within next cycle and under 25 players with similar skills have no chance to be better on next cycles. 

Eppstein is probably only NT player in whole RS with talent 4.8 already long time, but this is because we had always very few wingers and he is #3 winger. (note to all clubs with NT potential defenders) But Camerarius (downhearted and current #7 MF at age 31!!!) ahead of Forkel or Hallgarten? Moelling will pass his teammate Radetzky probably next season and Groh is good prospect too. Radetzky is still here because he was one of few youngsters appeared in shortlist at u21 and was picked quickly, earning lot of additional experience. 

Stadelmann will never pass Froehucher as #1 keeper, but Lanerd and Gercke can do it at some point. So they should also get their 3 interlands per season. If current generation is not strong enough there should be more thinking about future and not being short-sighted.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
lu Martin >> saturday april 25 - 08:21

I see it very similarly and maybe I will run for the next election
it is better to let the youngsters play for a longer period of time and the ranking is secondary for now

lu Martin
Registered2013-05-26
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> monday june 22 - 14:04

Since no one is running for the National Team Coach,

Martin the great, we entrust you!

"with great power comes great responsibility!"

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Registered2019-12-25
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> thursday june 25 - 09:37

May I ask who is running for the National Team Coach now?

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Registered2019-12-25
lu Martin >> thursday june 25 - 17:47

I just have to laugh so much
I am not great, I am far from it but you are my great role model and I do not want to stand in your way in your uniqueness
Joke, hahaha

lu Martin
Registered2013-05-26
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> wednesday july 22 - 08:53

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do with the current line-up of our beloved national team T.T

All I can do is to put more young players in games to gain more exp. 

"Sacrifices now for a brighter tomorrow"

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Registered2019-12-25
ee Balthazor >> thursday october 8 - 19:54, Edited thursday october 8 - 19:55

I think you should continue with NT. At least you are not promoting 32+yo players without any future as previous one did. I will make pause from any NT, I'm just tired of that all. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> saturday october 31 - 19:22

Current lineups are very chaotic: on first NT day bot lineups, recently weird DM choice...

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> monday june 14 - 16:36

Something must be very bad with NT if my #3 forward (26yo) who struggles to get playing time in 8th club of league and to score for it in league is in selection. I think there are younger and more perspective players available. None of my Austrians is good enough for NT if they can't raise team competitive to euro spot level and hang on 8th place constantly.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
cn 神话 >> tuesday june 22 - 18:18

yes

cn 神话
User
Registered2013-10-04
at FC Barcelona
ee Balthazor >> saturday january 14 - 05:44

After 4 cycles of bot managing it's maybe time to create some order. Currently on hiatus with my first club searching new generation and soon with Simmering too as must sell some players to cut wages.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn