League of Austria season 76

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

International Club Season (79)

at schorny >> friday august 2 - 15:43
And the next awesome round.
2 away draws and 1 away win.

very strong. after 3 games (half time)
Everyone is number 1 in their group and still has 2 home games and only 1 away game ahead of them. This is so awesome. If everything goes as expected all 3 teams will advance :)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
ch trueblue >> friday august 2 - 19:01
This is crazy ! I never expected this. The Austrian teams are strong !
ch trueblue
Registered2013-04-05
at schorny >> monday august 5 - 11:03
and we had the first bad round, 2 home losses and 1 win :/

but we are still on target :)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at schorny >> wednesday august 7 - 07:37
SC Columbia is first in their group, but FC Schruns and FC Korndackeln have to prove themselves in the last round. FC Schruns has a good position though - a home draw is enough and with a bit of luck even a home loss can be enough.

FC Korndackeln pretty much has to win the last away match. In a crazy situation an away draw may be enough too, but this seems unlikely.

So let's see. The second half of the group stage didn't go so well :/
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
ch trueblue >> wednesday august 7 - 16:22
No, it's weird. Anyway we are doing our best ! ;)
ch trueblue
Registered2013-04-05
at schorny >> wednesday august 7 - 20:47
Oh yes, we will gain so many points, it's awesome :)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at schorny >> thursday august 8 - 09:08
and i failed :(

good luck to FC Schruns and SC Columbia! I hope you get far in the europa league :)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
ch trueblue >> thursday august 8 - 09:30
That's a shame Schorny :(
ch trueblue
Registered2013-04-05
at StormZ >> thursday august 8 - 12:30
cmooon guys :))
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
at schorny >> thursday august 8 - 15:47
Ole Ole Ole Ole

now it's official, Mou. You and me, we are the losers in this international season - FC Schruns and SC Columbia both won their group decisively.

So we got 2 out of 4 team in the round of 32 - and both as group winner. So if the rules are correctly implemented, they can't get a Championsleague Team as opponent.

We will get soooo many points :)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at schorny >> friday august 9 - 07:58
SC Columbia and FC Schruns both have beatable opponents. Though FC Schruns has to play against FC Liverpool who were in my group and beat me :( but their team isn't too strong. But still a tough cookie to crack.

SC Columbia has an easier opponent. But at this stage, there are no walkover wins.

So let's see. Both opponent can be beaten on a good day :)
Get more points for Austria guys!!

we currently have the fourth most points gained this season. We may fall back a few places in the current season ranking, but we will easily defend our number 10 spot and maybe gain 1 or 2 spots. But we won't be able to gain a sixth international spot. Nevertheless 2 championsleague spots is AWESOME :)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at schorny >> wednesday august 14 - 15:43
FC Schruns is out :(
Even with their number 1 goalkeeper Injured, they did put up a marvellous fight against FC Liverpool and at least they got a home draw out of it. So good job, but sadly FC Liverpool proofed to be too strong. They eliminated FC Korndackeln and FC Schruns this season.

On the other Hand: SC Columbia did it. They won both games against a french team with an unpronouncable Name and they are now the farthest an austrian team has ever gotten in an international tournament.

Coongrats to them and get us a few more points :)
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at schorny >> sunday august 18 - 09:51
and congrats to Sc Columbia. They are now in the Round of 8.

How far can they go?
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
ch trueblue >> sunday august 18 - 14:33
Amazing ! I hope they will reach the final !
ch trueblue
Registered2013-04-05
at Kosmo >> sunday august 18 - 19:04
thanks, but my potential opponents are soooo strong, i dont think i can get any further. i rly need big luck for the next roud draw ^^
at Kosmo
User
Registered2013-03-30