League of Barbados season 58

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Making History (11)

cr BC >> saturday july 21 - 06:22

Barbados has an young competition. It has been restarted just a little 5 seasons ago. So we had to start at 0. Previous season Hollanditius made it to the half finales in the lower international competition. It did beat 1 of the top 20 teams to come there. This same team did prevent Holanditius to reach the Champions groups this season, but no tears, it did reach the groups of the lower competion again. Joined by another team from Barbados. Congratulations Deportivo de la Hoja.

By this we will score a lot of points for our country and that makes us rise with the whole competion on the ladder of countries.(see item 5 at the left in ´world´.) and will give more clubs the ability to go to play international. We did rise already a lot the last 2 seasons and that will go on for the coming 3 (this 1 included). Do not give up too fast. Keep on playing your own game and enjoy your own progress.

BC

cr BC
User
Registered2013-05-15
bb HOLLANDITIS
cr BC >> wednesday august 8 - 20:01

With the amount of points for countries we are going to rise 3 places up. This will give our competition 6 places for international competitions. 3 for Champions League! Well done.

cr BC
User
Registered2013-05-15
bb HOLLANDITIS
lt Bagacius >> monday september 10 - 16:14

Hello, Barbados League will go big road in future I hope!

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
cr BC >> tuesday september 11 - 06:20

We are close to go to pass Martinique. This will give us a place directly inside the Groups Champions League. Keep on investing in the Management of your club and try some friendlies against teams of them to compare. 

Holetown Rangers placed themselves directly for Group in the lower competition. It looks like a bit too early. When they will have 1 draw, we can call that very succesfull. ;-)

cr BC
User
Registered2013-05-15
bb HOLLANDITIS
lt Bagacius >> tuesday september 11 - 15:55

Congrats for passing to Group Stage !

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
lt Bagacius >> tuesday september 11 - 16:18

I should buy in 2 seasons now atleast - 5 young players for future. I don't think I can compare with you in Cup 1st place, or league 1st place, so I should be calm about group stages in champions or North league.

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
lt Bagacius >> monday september 17 - 14:09

Hard semi-final coming for my team in cup :( I would like to meet better in finals :(

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
cr BC >> tuesday september 18 - 18:15

I hope there will be 6 clubs with managers who can join the international competitions. Succes all !!

cr BC
User
Registered2013-05-15
bb HOLLANDITIS
lt Bagacius >> wednesday september 19 - 09:28

mh

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
cr BC >> saturday september 22 - 08:50

I just checked the teams in our competition. Overall, i think, it needs more investments for income.

cr BC
User
Registered2013-05-15
bb HOLLANDITIS
fo BakerMan >> saturday february 20 - 17:40

Hi everyone - pretty quiet here, so as Barbados national team manager, I've setup a satellite club for my main team here. Just taken over the bottom team in league 2, so may be a while before I get to join the big league, but hope to see you soon

fo BakerMan
User
Registered2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town