League of Belgium season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

2nd Season (6)

be Jonas >> sunday march 31 - 11:34
Good luck everyone, the 2nd season will be even more fun with the Cup coming along. Also, don't forget that the top players in the League will be able to play European football in the 3rd season! ;)

Jonas
be Jonas
User
Registered2013-01-17
be okapi >> monday april 1 - 12:35
and an U21 league.
More fun in the league but it's also gonna be harder. Everybody knows the game and has invested in a second season.
be okapi
User
Registered2013-02-08
be My sharona
be okapi >> friday april 12 - 18:49
not very lucky this season (till now).
Injured players and a lot of lost points in the last minutes. It's gonna be hard ..
be okapi
User
Registered2013-02-08
be My sharona
rs Dragan Cvorovic >> tuesday may 14 - 09:33
awesome season, only 4 points difference between first four teams in league! congratulation to Tim Steens's FC Leeuw Rocks for winning 2nd season league :)
rs Dragan Cvorovic
User
Registered2013-02-07
be okapi >> tuesday may 14 - 12:55
indeed a season with a thriller end. It was not my season but of course I watched the race with as much enthusiasm as the managers themself. Especially when I won against FC Leeuw Rocks at the end of the season.
Congratulations to all the teams with international places and especially the champion.
Hopefully this season again such a tension.
be okapi
User
Registered2013-02-08
be My sharona
be Jonas >> wednesday may 15 - 06:06
Yes, it has been a very exciting season indeed. I was still lucky enough to get a European ticket after a bad season.
be Jonas
User
Registered2013-01-17