League of Burkina Faso season 44

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

National Team (2)

ro Funky Grandma >> saturday december 14 - 12:05, Edited saturday december 14 - 12:22

This thread is for updates on the National team, press conferences and everything else National Team. Everyone is welcome to contribute, share thoughts, opinions, cellebrate or bemoan results. Let's gave some fun!

The next press conference will be from yours truly, Funky Grandma, current Burkina Faso National Team manager on the first three games of the season and the next game to come.

ro Funky Grandma
User
Registered2013-03-28
ro Funky Grandma >> saturday december 14 - 12:21, Edited saturday december 14 - 12:24

Press Conference

Funky Grandma: Good afternoon, everyone! First of all, I'd like to say that I'm very grateful for the opportunity to be manager of this team and will try to achieve some good results, including qualification for the Continental Finals.

Reporter_1: Funky, why the long delay in organising a press conference? It's been a while since the season started and you've already played 3 games now.

Funky Grandma: I realise this. I love this game very much and really enjoy being a manager. I'm also trying to have a life at the same time. When time permits, I will try to contribute to this thread and make things a bit more engaging.

Reporter_3: Hi, Funky Grandma. I'd like to hear your thoughts on your first matches as manager.

Funky Grandma: Yes, first of all, I'm very happy with the positive start and the 3 points in our first match away to Benin. A very challenging one, which could have gone either way. Some would say we always had in the bag, but I disagree. I think we were a little bit lucky with Aisa's red card. We need to take the positives but learn from this match.

Secondly, I'm not pleased with the defeat away to Moldova. I'm not very concerned at this stage, but this is the sort of game we need to be winning if we are to pretend to be able to qualify for and win the Continental championship next year.

Thirdly, the 1 point 0-0 draw with Zambia... What can I say. We clearly dominated the match and had many opportunities to score. The players really gave it their best and I'm happy with the performance. Not at all happy with the result. We played a team which we would be expected to beat, especially playing at home in front of these amazing supporters. We need to do better.

Last but not least, there's a very tough Interland game coming up against Japan. Hoping to do well there.

Reporter_45: Hello, Reporter_45 from 45News here. Such big eyes you have, Grandma. Tell us about why you have such big eyes.

Funky Grandma: The better to see you with. Thank you very much.

*Conference Ends*

ro Funky Grandma
User
Registered2013-03-28