League of Brazil season 44

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

National Team Season 57 (1)

us Kratos >> tuesday february 2 - 01:42

hello,

I was randomly accepted to coach the National team for Season 57. Its an honor and I feel extremely grateful. I have very little national team experience and to get to coach Brazil for my third season should be great experience. I am going to watch some league matches to see what style you guys play and try to emulate it. If you see any mistakes by me let me know and I will do my best to correct it. We started of pretty good with a 3-0 win over Mozambique. Thank you!

Fui aleatoriamente aceito para treinar a seleção nacional na temporada 57. É uma honra e me sinto extremamente grato. Tenho muito pouca experiência com seleções e chegar a treinar o Brasil na minha terceira temporada deve ser uma grande experiência. Vou assistir a alguns jogos da liga para ver que estilo vocês jogam e tentar imitar. Se você notar algum erro meu, me avise e eu farei o meu melhor para corrigi-lo. Começámos muito bem com uma vitória por 3-0 sobre Moçambique. Obrigado!

-Chris Scannapieco

us Kratos
User
Registered2014-05-22
us FC Wichita