League of Brazil season 44

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 26 / Temporada 26 (40)

br Ademir >> friday september 30 - 20:02
Legal, DeivBarros, bem-vindo ao campeonato, você sabe que se o Uberlândia não for o campeão da Copa (o que é bem provável tendo em vista os adversários), a vaga para a liga sul-americana da Copa vai para o campeonato e o oitavo colocado também se classifica.
br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23
br DeivBarros >> saturday october 1 - 08:38
Opa verdade, tinha esquecido desse detalhe, que venha a 8° vaga e que eu consiga ela haha :P
br DeivBarros
Community admin
Registered2016-06-19
us Brazilian Team
br DeivBarros >> saturday october 1 - 12:19
3x2 no Líder.. que Jogão ! Desculpa.. ajudar a tira-lo da liderança
br DeivBarros
Community admin
Registered2016-06-19
us Brazilian Team
br Ademir >> saturday october 1 - 23:47
O problema é que quando você ganha do líder ele sai da liderança, segunda eu que enfrento o líder
br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23
br DeivBarros >> sunday october 2 - 03:19
Haha.. a missão é sua agora ! Tá contigo hehe
br DeivBarros
Community admin
Registered2016-06-19
us Brazilian Team
lv 薯片 >> tuesday october 4 - 18:34
Going to the finals of Cup, but lost in SA League.
lv 薯片
User
Registered2014-08-23
br XingLing eSports
br Ademir >> wednesday october 5 - 16:03
Congratulations and good luck LeBrunns, Kraken Leg is still alive in Leaguel, SAL and Cup, i think that he is getting a level above of the others teams.
br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23
br DeivBarros >> thursday october 6 - 06:32
Good job! @LeBrunns
br DeivBarros
Community admin
Registered2016-06-19
us Brazilian Team
lv 薯片 >> thursday october 6 - 13:01
Thanks guys!
lv 薯片
User
Registered2014-08-23
br XingLing eSports
br Ademir >> thursday october 6 - 20:25
Deiv, i think it is now possible that you get the 8th place.
br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23
br DeivBarros >> friday october 7 - 08:22
I'll get! :P
br DeivBarros
Community admin
Registered2016-06-19
us Brazilian Team
lv 薯片 >> friday october 7 - 10:00
@DeivBarros it would be shame if you dont get it, because now you have good players, and it might be enough for 8th place.
lv 薯片
User
Registered2014-08-23
br XingLing eSports
br Ademir >> friday october 7 - 20:19, Edited friday october 7 - 20:23
I don't think that it would be a shame, He got the team with a distance to 8th larger than 10 points, and Gigante took some players with him;

Now, it is the first time that I believe in Alpachiri as the league champion.
br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23
lv 薯片 >> friday october 7 - 20:41, Edited friday october 7 - 20:43
It took me whole season to understand what is the power in that team... and I still don't get it... OK, he made a lot of improvements to his squad, but before that the squad was just decent, but managed to kick everyone's a*s!

But his team is like - all or nothing now. Either he gets the title and continue on rebuilding team overall, either lose everything, because, gotta be honest, his players are very old, in a few seasons they will be garbage (unless miracles happens in transfer windows). Maybe I'm wrong about something, maybe he has some tricks in his mind, but that is how I see things from side..

Edit : Even though, it doesn't change fact, that he deserves League Champion title, but I would like to see what is the future plan for him, and I will keep attention how dexter manages his team..
lv 薯片
User
Registered2014-08-23
br XingLing eSports
br Ademir >> friday october 7 - 21:05, Edited friday october 7 - 21:06
I think that the physical abilities of his players give them a lower star value, but i'm thinking now that physical abilities are not so important, like Gabriel Omar Batistuta, my opponent in SAL QF, he has lots of players with speed and strenght lower than 4 and it is doing great in SAL and fighting for the championship in League of Paraguay.

He has the merit of buying good older players when he saw a opportunity of winning the championship, doing the standard procedures, buying newer players and improving buildings he would wait for a few seasons before that he gets a chance of victory.
br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23