League of Brazil season 44

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 25 Blog (36)

lv 薯片 >> saturday august 13 - 15:31
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-8884413
Longhorn are going to the finals! :)
lv 薯片
User
Registered2014-08-23
br XingLing eSports
br Ademir >> saturday august 13 - 22:33
Congratulation LeBruuns, I don't renember a second division team reaching into final of Brazil Cup.
br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23
lv 薯片 >> sunday august 14 - 13:14
Thanks! Today I lost a 6-point match against XingLing.. accidentally made a horrible mistake that cost me the game.. tomorrow I'm up against Kraken, I hope I can win the game.
lv 薯片
User
Registered2014-08-23
br XingLing eSports
br Ademir >> thursday august 18 - 01:20
I am going to be at least the 4th in the league, that is great it would be excellent if I reach into top 3 but I think it will be hard taking into account my next matches.

I got the 8th position in popularity team in Brazil and now it is each time harder getting more positions.

My team reached into playoffs of SAL and stopped against Xingling in the Cup.

In general terms it was a good season. Longhorn have my support now for win the Cup and give to the 4th place in the League a place in the SAL group stage.
br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23
lv 薯片 >> friday august 19 - 17:43
Won the cup! The only title this season! :)
lv 薯片
User
Registered2014-08-23
br XingLing eSports
lv 薯片 >> tuesday august 23 - 17:26, Edited tuesday august 23 - 17:26
So.. the season has ended. Longhorn did wery well. We finished 2nd in League, won the Cup, reached 1/4 finals of U21 cup, reached 1/8 finals of SA League.

Before season I didnt expect such good achievements in both Brazil League and SA League. Hoped to win U21 cup, but unfortunatly that didn't happen.

Overall, this was a good season, even with some missunderstandings of new match plans.

Thanks everyone for season!

Congratulations to Kraken Leg for a back-to-back League title!
lv 薯片
User
Registered2014-08-23
br XingLing eSports