League of Brazil season 44

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 32 / Temporada 32 (35)

lv 薯片 >> thursday august 17 - 12:35

Deam Ademir... so close...

lv 薯片
User
Registered2014-08-23
br XingLing eSports
br Ademir >> thursday august 17 - 13:03, Edited thursday august 17 - 13:07

I did not lose any match at least 

br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23
br Ademir >> saturday august 19 - 19:38

薯片 , first of all let's see the help guide,

A defensive mindset means that your players will get a bonus on blocking and dueling and a penalty on passing and scoring.

Settle for a draw, and Minimize defeat are basically the same if you don't conced a goal (except the variation along the game) 

When you have a defensive mindset, what you lost in chance of score, you win in chance of not concede, if the attemp is the same, but i noticed in match simulator that when you play with a defensive mindset you have more attemps than in offensive mindset, I think that happens because your CB, RB, LB get more tackles and pass the ball to your midfielders before the opponent midfielders return to their defensive field, and that gives to you more chances to get a attemp.. 

I think that when your LM or RM has the opponent LM or RM in the same field he is reluctant to pass the ball and tries to go to the RB, LB field, where most of times he loses the ball. 

br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23
br Ademir >> saturday august 19 - 19:38

By the way, congratulations Juan Martin, 

br Ademir
Translator
Registered2014-08-23
uy Juan Martin >> monday august 21 - 20:37

Thanks

uy Juan Martin
Registered2013-07-15