League of Belize season 63

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Belize season 41 (6)

tz duablo⚽️ >> friday november 2 - 15:56, Edited friday november 2 - 15:56

Hi! Managers.

tz duablo⚽️
User
Registered2015-02-21
lv Gipsons >> monday november 5 - 19:53

Hi All!

Duablo, what are You doing with Your team? I see a lot of players in Your team with just wasted xp on attributes that are not needed. 

For example:

https://rockingsoccer.com/lv/futbols/info/player-1600748

Why would You train him all the attributes? No need for that. You can check mine or Palladio team and see how we are training players to have some understanding on how to train players for each position. If any questions feel free to ask here or drop me a message, I will try to help.

What I would do from Your point, than I would sell all these wasted Youngsters to the bank and buy a lot better players, build completely new team. We need some competition here so come on.

As for the season than got automatically to CL Group stage, hopw to qualify for North American League play-offs. Will see how it goes. 

First game of the season was disappointment for me and might ruin all my season. Played 1:1 with Snake Mountain Blues, that wasn't expected.

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
tz duablo⚽️ >> tuesday november 6 - 00:25

Yeah i knew you wasnt happy with the results,but your still having a great chance of winning the league tittle.

And i will take your players training advice into practice focusing on their extra important atributes  to get a better team.

tz duablo⚽️
User
Registered2015-02-21
lv Gipsons >> tuesday november 6 - 17:02

It is important to have a competitive league, it motivates to get better. 

Today got very important win on Belmopan #7. 

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
tz duablo⚽️ >> tuesday november 6 - 17:11

A competitive league is what makes the game even better,i had a defeat from snakes b. Mountains today i love his strategylaughing

tz duablo⚽️
User
Registered2015-02-21
lv Gipsons >> tuesday november 27 - 19:09

Yet again losing valuable points, 5th draw this season. 

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas