League of Belize season 63

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Belize season 43 (6)

us Elchino >> tuesday january 29 - 13:51

What moves did y'all make this offseason to get ready for season 43?

us Elchino
User
Registered2014-01-13
bz Orange Walk Oranges
lv Gipsons >> thursday january 31 - 21:19

A bit unexpected for me that I won supercup and was able to compete against Belmopan.

This was a good transfer window, collected good amount of money and bought a  Lot of players to sell them later on to botteams or bank. I have three more seasons to collect money for 200k stadium, but I am well ahead of schedule than I was planning. It looks like that my squad will be strong enough to compete for second place this season. 

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
tz duablo⚽️ >> monday february 4 - 11:59

I had a good preparations too with  selling and buying more players and upgrading my stadium, i think  i am good enough for third place this season.

tz duablo⚽️
User
Registered2015-02-21
us Elchino >> monday february 18 - 05:58

I'm going to stop buying players and just selling when I can. I'm preparing my team for the long term with upgrade in facilities. I think at best I should be able to only compete for 6th or 5th place in the coming seasons.

us Elchino
User
Registered2014-01-13
bz Orange Walk Oranges
lv Gipsons >> wednesday march 13 - 20:10

Wow, what a season. Unexpected league title. Belmopan #7 had clearly better squad, but game engine decided to favor my team. I am going to sell few of my team leaders In Transfer window to continue my pursuit to earn more money

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
tz duablo⚽️ >> thursday march 14 - 11:29

Yeah mr Gipsons,lucky you the league title is yours like whats hapening to liverpool, i dont think they will take the title over man citylaughinglaughing

tz duablo⚽️
User
Registered2015-02-21