League of Belize season 72

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Belize League (10)

lv Gipsons >> friday march 3 - 10:50
Hello fellow league managers,

As I see there is no active discussions, so I I will start one. I have taken team in Belize as my second team and I will do my best to make a great team. It will take time for sure, but for the moment it's all about taking advantage of 4 season starting bonus. I will increase popularity and build infrastructure 24/7. I guess I wont be very competetive during this 4 season span, and I expect to battle for continental spot after 6 seasons. But of course its important to keep myself in 1st league so I will bring in some better players.

What are others plans for the future, upcoming seasons?
lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
uy darioquiles >> friday june 30 - 01:06
I have not looked at this forum in a while!
you're welcome
My goal is to promote and buy players from Belize to make a stronger selection.
But during next season I will buy very good players to see how far I can get in the league of champions with the money I have and the players we already have
uy darioquiles
User
Registered2014-05-14
lv Gipsons >> friday july 14 - 19:49

It has been very good first few seasons for me, qualifying for international tournament every season. Still my team is quite weak, now its all about the buildings and making money. I am planning to become most popular club in Beliza after next season. 

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
lv Gipsons >> sunday july 23 - 09:08, Edited sunday july 23 - 10:18

So Dario, I bet You don't feel the pressure yet, but I think that in few seasons to come You will have a hard time, because Me, Palladio and MT we will give You a hard battle for Top spot. It would be nice if we could attract more managers to this league. 

For me it's still about popularity, earning money and building 24/7. My 4 season bonus finishes in the second part of September and I have decided that I will go alittle bit different path from others, I won't be building YC untill around November or even December. At the last days of the bonus I will start building TC10, until that I will have:

TC9

YC4

Stadium 7

Fan Shop 7

Catering 7

Clinic 7

Office 7

Scout Office 7

So after building TC10 I am going for 50k Stadium and Fan shop 8, and then it's gonna be all about building all levels of YC. 

Regarding this season, off course goal is to qualify for International Tournament and give some battle to Belmopan and Tree for top 3 spots. 

Finally someone scored on Beleses, too bad that we lost 1:3, but it's fair result as we are not ready to compete with Beleses just yet. 

It's hard to bring in new players for now as during 4 season bonuss I have to play with popular players to take advantage of this popularity boost. 

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
uy darioquiles >> monday february 19 - 11:18

Hi, I was not paying much attention to the game, but this time I'm a little more attentive.

I see that 5 teams are to fight the league, that's very good and that the game became more entertaining, congratulations for their great work!

uy darioquiles
User
Registered2014-05-14
lv Gipsons >> wednesday february 21 - 14:46

Dario, indeed. I hope that we will have even more competetive league and we have some success in North America League. Dario, why dont You have second office worker in Training Center or Youth Center?

And guys, please build something 24/7

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
uy darioquiles >> tuesday march 20 - 20:02

I do not know much about the game, I play a lot but I know very little. congratulations for another league! be a candidate for the selection of Belize to help our country grow

uy darioquiles
User
Registered2014-05-14
lv Gipsons >> sunday may 13 - 16:53

Seems like Beleses will be a force in upcoming season. Those forwards will be very hard to beat this season. Its good for competition. Only thing that I dont like is that Dario has spent a lot of money for old players, therefore less invesment will be made for building infractructure. Dario, You should put a second office member for some building. Training Centre or Yout Center. And please build a stadium.

I am collecting money for 120k stadium.

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
lv Gipsons >> friday july 13 - 18:48

I am out of Champions League after just two games, tough loss to weak opponent, don't know how it happened, had to be easy win. Will have to focus on League and Cup

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
lv Gipsons >> friday july 27 - 14:48, Edited wednesday august 1 - 04:27

Seems like Palladio is looking for 3rd place only, as most probably this will give a place in North American league Group Stage.

Correction. 4th place will give a group stage. 

lv Gipsons
User
Registered2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas