League of Canada season 43

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 20 (thoughts and predictions) (15)

ca Jax >> saturday october 31 - 04:24
A new season begins and I'm sure everybody is dreaming big at the moment. What are your teams goals for the season? Any new signings that you are super excited about? Perhaps you just finished a long building project? A result that upset/delighted you? Discuss...

I hope to advance even further than the round of 32 in the North American League and to finish in the top 6 in the League. Doing well in the cup would also be nice but not necessary.

I also just finished Training Centre level 9 and have moved on to the Health Centre 7.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
br lujandecuyo >> sunday november 1 - 15:44
Good start for me

I hope fight to win the title ( very difficult), Win the Cup ( dificult) and R16/ R8 Champions League (possible)

I'm finishing YC10
br lujandecuyo
User
Registered2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 >> monday november 23 - 20:24
Too bad I lost in the R16 (NA Champions League), all of our teams have been beaten in this tournament.

As I mentioned before, Cuba league has improved a lot and there are two of them play in the Quarter Finals this season. I think at least one can attend the Semi...... We need to work harder in the coming season to keep the continental spots.

Wish good luck for the two teams still fighting in the NA league, go further and earn some points back ~
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
User
Registered2013-10-26
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 >> friday december 4 - 06:53
‧★,:*:‧★,:*:‧★,:*: CONGRATULATIONS :*‧°★*:*‧°★*:*‧°★*

Season 20 Champion - Mississauga United
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
User
Registered2013-10-26
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 >> friday december 4 - 07:58
Hamilton FC progresses through to North American league final!!!!!!!!!!!!
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
User
Registered2013-10-26
cl brainbot >> friday december 4 - 09:50
Thanks, It was a great tournament, so hard.

Go Hamilton for the CUP.
cl brainbot
User
Registered2013-02-08
eng Lee >> friday december 4 - 12:32
Congratulations to Mississauga United on completing the league and cup double!

Good luck to my old foes Hamilton F.C. in the final!
eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
br lujandecuyo >> friday december 4 - 16:46
Congrats Brainbot!

Gogo Alex, NL its yours!!
br lujandecuyo
User
Registered2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Alex Seymour >> friday december 4 - 20:18
Cheers lads. Concentrating on the North American league has certainly effected my performance in the domestic league!

Well done Brainbot on the double. It was an exciting season and I think it all finished up fair.
ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Jax >> saturday december 5 - 04:07, Edited saturday december 5 - 04:08
Congratulations to both Brainbot and Alex on their success, this season. Well earned! Good luck in the finals!

Ottawa had a very good season to get into the Champions League, as well. I'm disappointed to see Sault Ste. Marie get demoted as he earned promotion in the same season as I did.

Obviously we didn't have as strong of a season in North America as the previous season. Let's be sure to push as hard as we can for continental success as it benefits us all.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 >> sunday december 6 - 14:53
‧★,:*:‧★,:*:‧★,:*: CONGRATULATIONS :*‧°★*:*‧°★*:*‧°★*

North American league winner ~ Hamilton FC
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
User
Registered2013-10-26
br lujandecuyo >> sunday december 6 - 16:09
Congratulations Alex!!
br lujandecuyo
User
Registered2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Jax >> sunday december 6 - 21:48
Hahaha. He hasn't been on since the win so he doesn't even know yet! A nice surprise indeed!
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
cl brainbot >> sunday december 6 - 22:30
Congrats Alex
cl brainbot
User
Registered2013-02-08
ca Alex Seymour >> monday december 7 - 20:23
Thanks lads. Had a busy weekend and didn't have a chance to log on till today. Was a very pleasant surprise. Shocked I won it on penalties when he had a penalty stopper!
ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC