League of Canada season 43

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 29 (11)

eng Lee >> sunday february 12 - 12:09
I'm feeling sorry for myself at the moment, and fear this is the season the sun sets on Canvey Island's Division 1 status.

A bit melodramatic I know but usually I feel confident of finishing above the promoted team but the Falcons are a strong side, which, based on recent seasons, means it could be me and Popo fighting to avoid 12th spot.

It's early days, so I will try to hold back the tears....
eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
br lujandecuyo >> sunday february 12 - 16:26
I think this is the most even season, anything can happen.

If you have any money, you should use it in the next market.
br lujandecuyo
User
Registered2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Alex Seymour >> sunday february 12 - 22:15
I dunno I think the 3 loan players will kick in for you in the second half of the season. They will be like 3 new signings.
ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> monday march 13 - 15:18
I'm not counting my chickens just yet, but I'm definitely feeling a lot more confident of avoiding relegation.
eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Ron >> tuesday march 14 - 01:28
I don't see your squad having much issue in defeating whoever you end up playing from 2nd division...I pretty much ran away with the league this year...and really only made 1 significant addition to my team...Anyway looking forward to seeing you all again next season..
ca Ron
User
Registered2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
eng Lee >> tuesday march 14 - 14:45
Congratulations Ron - an impressive season for you!

It's odd to see two bot teams in the playoff spots but hopefully it makes my task easier.
eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Jax >> friday march 17 - 06:24
Congratulations to Holan for a very impressive league campaign. We have an all Canadian final in the North American league which will mean back to back wins for Canada in this tournament. I'm very much hoping to add a new trophy to my museum. Hopefully the RS gods favor my tournament players in this matchup.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
br lujandecuyo >> friday march 17 - 14:15
Congrats Holan and good luck Jax, i think you are favorite.
br lujandecuyo
User
Registered2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Jax >> saturday march 18 - 19:28
I agree Lujan that I should've been slightly favored but that didn't matter. I lose on an Own Goal. Unbelievable. I shouldn't be as pissed off about it as I am though. Jinlin is a decent team but I felt I should've won that match.

Congrats on your cup victory Lujan.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
br lujandecuyo >> monday march 20 - 01:54, Edited monday march 20 - 01:54
thanks, very unlucky Jax, keep trying
br lujandecuyo
User
Registered2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Jax >> monday march 27 - 01:27
Finally started Stadium 10. I can finally look at the scouts office again.. :P