League of Canada season 46

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 16 (17)

ca Ron >> saturday may 16 - 20:40
Well I survived being relegated with two 1-0 victories. The only positive note this season was with the money we made we will finish our level 9 training center and we finished our level 8 youth center this past season. Spent some money on a couple of youth transfers who will help...Let's hope to a better season this year...
ca Ron
User
Registered2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ca Jax >> sunday may 17 - 23:11
Well done on surviving the playoff, Ron! Popo rebuilt his team and has a very competitive squad so that's no small achievement. I certainly would have had no guarantee of beating him.

I've rebuilt my midfield, added a solid defender and will have a new GK duo heading into the season. It's too early to put up expectations but I definitely have a more well rounded squad and one of the top 3 or 4 Defenses in the league.

I look forward to progressing further in the North American League and hopefully not drawing a top opponent, early in the tournament.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30