League of Canada season 50

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 33 (13)

ca Jax >> sunday august 27 - 16:00

Figured I'd start the new thread...

Despite finishing 3rd and reach the NAL final, i decided it's time to rebuild.  I sold my #1 Keeper and will continue the sell off of aged talents.  I can only hope that I can finish 3rd in the CL group stages and grow our coefficient in the NAL.  I expect to be back competing for all of the trophies in season 35-36.

All of that said, I still think my team will be good enough to finish in the top 8, this season.  What are your teams goals for the upcoming season?  I haven't looked too hard at everyone's transfers but it looks like Lujan and Brainbot still have very good teams which factored in my decision to reshuffle.

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
ca Alex Seymour >> monday august 28 - 04:03

Seeing as in the last 3rd of the season for season 32 I just set default tactics, never bothered to research opponents and just set 5-3-2...then had my best run and finished 4th.....I'll probably do the same thing again.

Yes I am getting cynical about this game.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Ron >> tuesday august 29 - 19:06, Edited tuesday august 29 - 19:07

Yes same here in terms of trying to upgrade and get some youth...I haven't bid on 15 mind you but I am 0-6 and most of the time I overpay in my bids....I have ranted enough on the forums about the transfer system and I understand the credit based system is a means to make income for Vincent but there could and should be a happy medium to at least tweak this shitty system...Is what it is I guess...Anyway good luck to you all in League..My players will miss the 1st class flights and exclusive airport lounges as its back to flying commercial and boxed lunches for us ;)

ca Ron
User
Registered2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ng Mighty >> saturday september 2 - 07:11
Last season has clearly open up our defensive error to the open in which the opponents gallantly exploit it. This season have decide to bid on experience players on defensive line but i can still get the best machine that fits the work. Hopefully the team might suffer the course this season
ng Mighty
User
Registered2016-09-10
ee onuelver >> wednesday september 27 - 20:03

WTF? Kastehein is best keeper in this league?? yell I don't know so big numbers how many goals i have scored against him.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ca Jax >> wednesday september 27 - 22:52

@Onuelver I think we are in a transitional period for Keepers in our league.  My 2 guys are on the leaderboard and they aren't ready to be #1 guys.  

I'm very surprised that I'm holding down a top 4 position with my current team; specifically my Keepers.

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
br lujandecuyo >> tuesday october 3 - 14:15

Congrats Jax, you finally got it.

br lujandecuyo
User
Registered2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Ron >> tuesday october 3 - 21:34

@Jax.... Congrats...been a long haul for ya...

ca Ron
User
Registered2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ca Jax >> tuesday october 3 - 22:32

Thanks guys. Been really sick over last 48 hours so this was a pleasant surprise.  That said, I apologize for not setting my lineup today in which Montreal was able to win. Hopefully it does not affect anyone greatly. 

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
ca Jax >> wednesday october 11 - 01:14

Congrats to Lujan on his first title since season 21.  It shocked me that it had been that long because of how close you had been on several occasions.  Well done.

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
br lujandecuyo >> wednesday october 11 - 12:40

Thanks Jax

finally, after many second places i got my second title

br lujandecuyo
User
Registered2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
br lujandecuyo >> thursday october 12 - 13:34

Congrats 杨老师