League of Canada season 66 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 20 (thoughts and predictions) (8)

ca Jax >> saturday october 31 - 22:48
So who's going to take the League 2 title this year and gain promotion? Anything cool going on at your club that you want to share? A player your hoping becomes great? (I know the Poochpounders have a pretty good supertalent!
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
ca MatsP >> monday november 2 - 02:25
Well we have definitely had a good start. Maybe I should rename the team to Edmonton Elite. ;)
ca MatsP
User
Registered2014-07-22
ca Axel The Great >> sunday november 8 - 22:48
I will be happy with second but Popocatepetl are going to be hard to beat.
ca Axel The Great
Registered2013-09-14
ca Jax >> monday november 9 - 19:33
Just a heads up. It appears that the Edmonton Pooch pounders are only days away from folding. If you have a friend or want to make the swap yourself, just keep an eye on the team. DB hasn't signed on in weeks.

Either way, somebody will take the team as its got decent facilities and players.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
ca MatsP >> tuesday november 10 - 23:23
A bit depressing to see him lose interest after all the confidence and playful trash talk.
ca MatsP
User
Registered2014-07-22
ca Jax >> thursday november 12 - 07:53
I agree. His wife/girlfriend quit the game months back and he wasn't logging in frequently. Perhaps the grind of trying to get to division 1 wore on him as well...

Competition is very tight in the 1st division and it will be very tough for promoted teams to have success in division 1. When I was promoted, I finished 4th and Axel finished 3rd but nobody has done anything like that since.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
ca Axel The Great >> saturday november 14 - 16:35
I remember that season. My best ever season. I hope that one day I can get Real Bacon FC to div1. But that is only likely to happen once I get level 10 YC and TC.
ca Axel The Great
Registered2013-09-14
ca Jax >> monday november 16 - 21:16
I wouldn't go that far Axel. I've kept my place up here because I work the transfer market a lot. I recently finished TC9 and still only have YC8. You don't need them but they certainly help.

The edge I had was that I started building the office very early and have been able to benefit from that with fairly decent staff members.

Alex (Hamilton) and I are currently trying to produce 40 million USD to build our Stadium 8's. Stadium is always the most important thing to upgrade which was a mistake that DB/Poochpounders never rectified.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30