League of Canada season 72

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 24 (48)

tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 >> wednesday june 29 - 21:56
a very very tough season, almost gave up after a terrible start, glad to see we finally made an overturn in the end of season!

time for the transfer fight, just don't like the idea of the coming change about the restriction of the scout office.......

it's fine for me if it will be the advantage of percentage while bidding, but is too over if can't buy from other regions @@
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
User
Registered2013-10-26
cn 没矿 >> thursday june 30 - 02:10
First of all, congratulations to Holan. It was a tough season for me, even if I had reached the Champions League final, before the game, my main goalkeeper was injured and missed the final. At the same time, in the league, I was the first time I did not enter the top four, I will bid farewell to the next season's Champions League, all to participate in the next season Champions League coaches, I wish you good luck.
cn 没矿
User
Registered2013-07-12
ca FC Taicang Jinlin
be Snow elves >> thursday june 30 - 12:52
Tragedy of the season the last two games did not give opponents to win the championship! Estimation of the season not so good performance of the season! Defense players aging more serious, for the construction of the stadium can only give up the procurement of defense, relying on the existing teams continue to struggle. Q Come next season!
be Snow elves
Registered2014-04-01